RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: FRANCE on June 22, 2022, 05:13:21 PM
Quote from: Big Barbie on June 22, 2022, 12:40:23 PM
I wanna know what Kenya has lied about that was PROVEN.

They cant.

And as for the Walter thing, quite a few people have confirmed that they knew of Kenya and Walter before even signing up for the show.
Exactly :dead:

ophmani

yea quee did the most wit regine

vvvcccvcc girl leave ha chair alone

:guys:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Cowgirl

Quote from: Scott. on June 22, 2022, 05:42:05 PM
I couldn't stand Kenya because I really loved Porsha and Phaedra. But after I saw them for what they were, I realized Kenya wasn't lying about them.
An honest King :wub:

Idk why it's so hard for the rest to simply admit this..

Plastic.

Quote from: plan_b on June 22, 2022, 05:44:23 PM
yea quee did the most wit regine

vvvcccvcc girl leave ha chair alone

:guys:
dndnndndndndnfnndndf

poor kim  :dead:

best selling female rapper of all time

Cowgirl

mdnfccncncnnccc
Goddess was def mean to Kim Fields for no damn reason. :-(

[ You must login or register to view this Spoiler! ]

Cowboy Nine

At the time I didn't use her antics with Kim

but looking back Kim was very shady and condescending, so I don't feel bad for her now.

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

ophmani

Quote from: Nine on June 22, 2022, 06:47:50 PM

but looking back Kim was very shady and condescending, so I don't feel bad for her now.

i dont think she was, i just think it was easy to take her that way be ause she really was ABOVE this show and completely foreign to how they MESSED vccccvccxc
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Cowgirl

That's true too. I never saw her as an angel but Kenya did a bit much on that womuh

Navyman

I can understand why some of yall dont or didnt like Nene. but for yall to not be able to grasp why kenya has rubbed so many people wrong is exactly my point. delusional and insufferable :kii:

ssw4919

Quote from: Big Barbie on June 22, 2022, 12:08:48 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 22, 2022, 11:30:26 AM
f
Kenya was just terrible and a liar before this season
EDIT!
:dead:
What did she lie about?

:dead:

I know a Nene/Porsha/Fraud fan ain't type that.   :guys:

ReVon

TEAM KENYA TILL THE END. I'M PROUD OF HER, SHE HAS TONED IT DOWN A LOT THIS SEASON.
SHE IS SO STRATEGIC I FEEL LIKE SHE IS DOING THIS ON PURPOSE LMAO

ssw4919

!!!

She didn't wanna be on the show and threw shade all the time.  She obviously didn't like Kenya.  Other women made fun of Kim's husband but of course Kenya gets blamed.  She only crossed the line pulling out her chair.

ssw4919

I really don't see Kenya doing anything THAT different this season.  :usureuok:

She started off with a ceasefire with two antagonists, Drew and Sheree.  She's trying to be cordial with Marlo even though she's being tried.

She did the same thing in past seasons with Phaedra, Nene, and Porsha.  Each time, one of them decides they just couldn't let go of past beef and decided to get it back poppin.  :plzstop:

If she's actively antagonizing someone, someone else usually fired the first shot.

Cowgirl

June 22, 2022, 07:59:03 PM #14114 Last Edit: June 22, 2022, 07:59:29 PM by Big Barbie
Quote from: Navyman on June 22, 2022, 07:21:51 PM
I can understand why some of yall dont or didnt like Nene. but for yall to not be able to grasp why kenya has rubbed so many people wrong is exactly my point. delusional and insufferable :kii:
What are you talking about? I can understand why Kenya rubs people the wrong way. I can also understand why people HATE Kenya. What I don't understand is people who say Kenya has lied about anything without a single receipt..