RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssw4919

They will cling to the season 5 story about Walter being "paid" when Kandi confirmed Kenya was dating him long before Kandi was ever Kenya's friend.  It's just like when Marlo lies and says Google will have a long list of Kenya's Hollywood men.  These are fabrications spread by Phaedra and Porsha, notorious liars.

The only thing I think Kenya may have outright lied about is her butt job, and I don't even remember if she ever said it was all natural.

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

STUNNA GOD

Can't wait to see them tag team Marlo next season 

FRANCE

Quote from: Big Barbie on June 22, 2022, 05:43:43 PM
Quote from: Scott. on June 22, 2022, 05:42:05 PM
However, she did do some bullshit now. Especially the bullying of Kim Fields lol
cncncnncnncnfndncn

Kwee was an absolute CUNT for that.
:wellheythere:

She was. One thing about Kenya though; she will apologize and she has since the show. Same for Vivica. Kenya is the kinda chick that will always try to make nice with people. With Phaedra after they made up, then Phaedra decided to end the friendship. With Porsha, then Porsha decided to end the friendship. She got back on track with Marlo, now with Drew, etc etc. She's really not this cold blooded person many people make her out to be. Some ppl really think the worst of her when personally, I think she's been one of the realest women on the show.

ssw4919

Quote from: FRANCE on June 23, 2022, 01:40:36 AM
However, she did do some bullshit now. Especially the bullying of Kim Fields lol
cncncnncnncnfndncn

She was. One thing about Kenya though; she will apologize and she has since the show. Same for Vivica. Kenya is the kinda chick that will always try to make nice with people. With Phaedra after they made up, then Phaedra decided to end the friendship. With Porsha, then Porsha decided to end the friendship. She got back on track with Marlo, now with Drew, etc etc. She's really not this cold blooded person many people make her out to be. Some ppl really think the worst of her when personally, I think she's been one of the realest women on the show.

!!!

Cowgirl

Quote from: ssw4919 on June 23, 2022, 08:07:44 AM
Quote from: FRANCE on June 23, 2022, 01:40:36 AM
cncncnncnncnfndncn

!!!

M-Rocka

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on June 23, 2022, 12:04:45 AM
Can't wait to see them tag team Marlo next season
I can't wait to see anyone tag team Baritone Bigfoot and PenPal. :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

M-Rocka

Yuck. These dysfunctional ass stepsisters.

M-Rocka

At least Kenya, Kandi, and Porshit all hate Marlo. :feelinmyself:

Scott.