June?s Diary EP coming this Month! #JDSeason

Started by Young, May 26, 2018, 02:12:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Quote from: FadedEnvy on May 26, 2018, 11:29:28 AM
Is that really somebodies $75 area rug perched on that basement stage? :hmph:

Anyways this is all kinds of pathetic. It's bad enough when they copy and pasted Bee's MJ tribute performance and Kristal tried to pass it off as her own story. Now they are hijacking segments her latest show before the dust can even settle, and looking a hit ass mess doing it.

They will forever be flops.

v

U okay?
It wasn?t a basement

I was there.

Packed house. They showed out and slayed.

ton

Anyways this is all kinds of pathetic. It's bad enough when they copy and pasted Bee's MJ tribute performance and Kristal tried to pass it off as her own story. Now they are hijacking segments her latest show before the dust can even settle, and looking a hit ass mess doing it.

BXBXBXBXBXBBXXBXB

ton

We've been wondering where you were King faded

GLOCK

Quote from: Young on May 26, 2018, 11:53:59 AM

v

U okay?
It wasn?t a basement

I was there.

:guys:

Young

Their dancing is soooo good now

Can?t wait to see it on a bigger stage tonight in DC

But omfff just wait until their era starts :gorlonfire:

Cartierline

RatherBe

I love that they are getting better.. I remember those tragic, boring ass performances of them just walking back and forth on stage for 30 mins. Their movement is becoming a lot more natural.

Young

Quote from: AJ on May 26, 2018, 01:19:53 PM
I love that they are getting better.. I remember those tragic, boring ass performances of them just walking back and forth on stage for 30 mins. Their movement is becoming a lot more natural.

!!!!!

FadedEnvy

May 26, 2018, 04:34:59 PM #40 Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 04:35:42 PM by FadedEnvy

v

U okay?
It wasn?t a basement

I was there.

I guess that's kinda awesome for them considering houses are literally the only venues they will ever manage to play to.

Venues to which their only means of travel will always be via some other artists coattails.

fedswatchin

Quote from: FadedEnvy on May 26, 2018, 04:34:59 PM

v

U okay?
It wasn?t a basement

I was there.

I guess that's kinda awesome for them considering houses are literally the only venues they will ever manage to play to.

Venues to which their only means of travel will always be via some other artists coattails.
:plzstop:

Heated🔥

Young

v

U okay?
It wasn?t a basement

I was there.

You ready for that EP huh

FadedEnvy

May 26, 2018, 05:42:19 PM #44 Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 05:43:12 PM by FadedEnvy
Quote from: Young on May 26, 2018, 05:11:22 PM

v

U okay?
It wasn?t a basement

I was there.

You ready for that EP huh

Nah, even if I were at such a dark point in my life, Frank pretty much confirmed that it was never coming out a few weeks ago.

Of course he didn't outright say that it's never coming but if that's the criteria for release he might has well have just come out and said "we'll release the EP when hell freezes over". :letsmessfag: