I'm gonna take a long break...

Started by Blackpantha, July 28, 2018, 02:20:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackpantha

From all social media. I can't take it anymore. If someone isn't asking me for xxx pics and videos. There's some woman beating her two little baby twin boys, police brutally beating and killing my people.

But this morning was what really did it for when I stumbled upon a video of a girl alledgedly being raped in the background while her friend (which I hope gets the shit beat out of her and hopefully goes to jail where they'd shove a stick with needles in her vagina) say there and did nothing at all. She just faced time or whatever she was doing. While this girl screamed to the top of her lungs. It really hit home for me because I myself was in that sort of situation.

My entire day has been made sour by this. I can't get her screaming "Get off of me" over and over in my head.
Social media is the devil. And for me it has too go. It just has too go!!!!!! It made me so angry...
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

CREAM.

Quote from: Legacy on July 28, 2018, 02:21:59 PM
Quote from: Blackpantha on July 28, 2018, 02:20:52 PM
I can't get her screaming "Get off of me" over and over in my head.
.'
,[;kpm[jonhipbgouvfiy;ct8dlr57s46ei5xcrytuvhi;bjnklnpibuogvfiy;8tucd7
NHHHGFFDRTYUUIJJJJJNJBVVGFFDFTGHHJJKKJHHhhdhzjjzhzhzjiuzyzyuzzii

Mariah4ever

Freemala Harris

eek yeah that video was disturbing

She even laughed when the cops came

Jesus

BORderline

Y?all ain?t shit

Fjfkdjffkfnbf f
Dndjffjfbbd

Blackpantha

Quote from: Freeruu on July 28, 2018, 02:23:29 PM

Jesus

I didn't get to see all of that. I hope she gets what she deserve. It really rattled me. I have female relatives and friends. I'd take somebody out.
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Blackpantha

PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

LOONA.

Blackpantha

Quote from: Andrais. on July 28, 2018, 02:29:21 PM
[ You must login or register to view this Spoiler! ]

No thanks these things aren't good for your skin. You need me to send you natural care package?
Coconut, Castor oil, raw honey and palm oil?
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Blackpantha

Quote from: Freeruu on July 28, 2018, 02:23:29 PM

Jesus

Where can I see the part with the cops. I need closure...
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Admin

Aw.
See it's all about your choices. I never come across disturbing stuff like this because I simply don't follow any of those people who like to share "OMG! Must see! Woman raped to death! Type amen!" type of videos. The world is sick, yeah, but I honestly don't see the point in having to SEE disturbing stuff all the time.

Blackpantha

Quote from: Legacy on July 28, 2018, 02:47:54 PM
Quote from: squid on July 28, 2018, 02:44:53 PM
Aw.
See it's all about your choices. I never come across disturbing stuff like this because I simply don't follow any of those people who like to share "OMG! Must see! Woman raped to death! Type amen!" type of videos. The world is sick, yeah, but I honestly don't see the point in having to SEE disturbing stuff all the time.
This.

People sharing pics of their aborted fetuses and mess.

Chrisette is a mess

I think we underestimate how much imagery can impact our emotions .

The OP made me kii owt but I get what he's saying .

It's just too much for me. I'm a softy I admit. But there comes a time when enough is enough. I nean between Watching those poor children be mistreated and hearing this poor girl scream. How much crying can a grown man do over social media?
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME