Started by Blackpantha, July 28, 2018, 02:20:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ton

Vvcccccccccc

Yeah I got rid of everything but Instagram and bsource

ton

July 28, 2018, 03:00:27 PM #16 Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 03:01:00 PM by ton
Quote from: Legacy on July 28, 2018, 02:57:03 PM
Their priority is profit, not our mental health.
:'( :'( :'(

!!

The constant news of black men being shot and gays catching AIDS really bothered me

It's part of the reason of me removing myself from social media

Even here. I rarely go into threads about a dead black person or Aids. It's unhealthy for me.

It's almost like they're trying to convince me it's my destiny

Blackpantha

Quote from: ton on July 28, 2018, 03:00:27 PM

!!

The constant news of black men being shot and gays catching AIDS really bothered me

Even here. I rarely go into threads about a dead black person or Aids. It's unhealthy for me.

And they make so much fun about Hiv/aids on this forum. I know it's all in fun. But it's a little disturbing too me sometimes.
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

CREAM.

There was a video of a little girl sucking this grown man?s dick on Facebook a couple months back. The way people was sharing it was disgusting.

People really lack empathy it?s sad. And common sense. The police clear as day said not to share the mess..

ton

Vvcccvvvvvvvv

Well I do that as well but that's because I joke about literally anything

Sorry King

Freemala Harris

Quote from: ton on July 28, 2018, 03:00:27 PM

!!

!!!!

Shit used to be bomb but 75% of the time its either death, doom, or someone being canceled

Its even worse that its constantly been like this since 2013 basically (Ferguson, the rise of social justice, etc.)

The news & the Trump shit is even worse. I know this is our reality and we need to continue to resist but my goodness.  :omgwatshappening:

Gilgamesh.

You'll feel better for it. Take care.

D.I.E.G.O.

I put much more distance between myself and the news as well.

It's good to know what's going on, but there's no need to be constantly reminded of how fucked up this world is.

And the news corporations intentionally sensationalize everything for effect, clicks and views. Their priority is profit, not our mental health.

You better say it. All of this. !!!
People are quite literally killing their brain cells and rotting their perception of self and the world. It?s best to keep a healthy distance from it.

Sovereign.

Quote from: Legacy on July 28, 2018, 02:21:59 PM
Quote from: Blackpantha on July 28, 2018, 02:20:52 PM
I can't get her screaming "Get off of me" over and over in my head.
.'
,[;kpm[jonhipbgouvfiy;ct8dlr57s46ei5xcrytuvhi;bjnklnpibuogvfiy;8tucd7

VVCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCVCVC
CVC
VCV
V
VV

VV
CCV'

something is really wrong with this board.

LOONA.

Quote from: CREAM. on July 28, 2018, 03:04:14 PM
There was a video of a little girl sucking this grown man?s dick on Facebook a couple months back. The way people was sharing it was disgusting.

People really lack empathy it?s sad. And common sense. The police clear as day said not to share the mess..

bitch what

Sovereign.

It's good to know what's going on, but there's no need to be constantly reminded of how fucked up this world is.

And the news corporations intentionally sensationalize everything for effect, clicks and views. Their priority is profit, not our mental health.

CREAM.

Quote from: Andrais. on July 28, 2018, 03:09:14 PM

bitch what
Yeah it was fucking GROSS

Blackpantha

Quote from: Legacy on July 28, 2018, 03:18:02 PM
Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on July 28, 2018, 03:07:43 PM

You better say it. All of this. !!!
People are quite literally killing their brain cells and rotting their perception of self and the world. It?s best to keep a healthy distance from it.
!!!

What makes it worse is the news that isn't even real being spread around.

The people who fell for this fake ass story logged out of Facebook that day with an entirely different perception of the Waffle House.

What concerned me the most is, what if someone got angry and decided to march over to the Waffle House and retaliate for what seemed to be blatant discrimination against their people?

It's very dangerous. And these are real comments from real people. I screenshot it myself (from a group I follow).

I miss they old days. I don't recognize this world anymore.
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Blackpantha

Quote from: Legacy on July 28, 2018, 03:23:11 PM
Facebook just suffered from the biggest one-day market value loss in history.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/26/facebook-on-pace-for-biggest-one-day-loss-in-value-for-any-company-sin.html

A part of me smiles to see it. They could have been doing a lot more when it comes to policing fake news like the mess I posted above. But again, their top priority is coin.

I don't feel bad for them at all. They do nothing to control all this mess...
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

como la whore

I didn't see the vid but I do remember the drama. And apparently a lot of people who did share it were arrested  :plzstop:

like how dumb can you be