When Lil' Shanice was really Lil' Kim

Started by Aalumeci., November 12, 2015, 07:18:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Code Red: itsMista

So I guess you think Aunt Dot is Kim too. Chh y'all do the most. This is so false and sound nothing like Queen

Aalumeci.

Quote from: EL CHICO CEDRICO on November 13, 2015, 07:49:54 AM
Yup it was Kim rapping. They just speeded her voice. The link L0NZ posted is the unworked voice and you can clearly hear that it's Kim

Right, talkin bout a "proper google search." Gorl I know how to use google I could find your house.

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Mista on November 13, 2015, 08:16:09 AM
So I guess you think Aunt Dot is Kim too. Chh y'all do the most. This is so false and sound nothing like Queen

Ffffff everyone knows Aunt Dot is Kim with a processed telephone effect on her voice the same as Biggie in "Warning" this was her take on that song.

Aalumeci.

Quote from: KingDavid on November 13, 2015, 03:23:03 AM
you will see updated pics of her and the video when they performed Aunt Dot together  :plzstop: :dead: :dead: :dead: :plzstop: :uhh: :whogonbook:

Yea sis I said Shanice is a real girl and has been on other Kim songs like Shake Ya Bum Bum, but the idea of Shanice on Aunt Dot in particular, was executed my Lil Kim. Thats why the title is giving "that time when Shanice was actually LilKim"

Phantom

Quote from: Mista on November 13, 2015, 08:16:09 AM

Thats even more obvious than Shanice. Are yall deaf?

So Kim is Shan' on Aunt Dot but Shan' is herself on Bum Bum. They sound the same. Are you guys ok?

Admin

FINE.

Quote from: L0NZ. on November 13, 2015, 08:19:14 AM
Yup it was Kim rapping. They just speeded her voice. The link L0NZ posted is the unworked voice and you can clearly hear that it's Kim

Right, talkin bout a "proper google search." Gorl I know how to use google I could find your house.
:plzstop: :plzstop:

Gilgamesh.

AfroJisiac

Quote from: squid on November 13, 2015, 03:05:00 PM
Mista, just listen to Lonz' link

I did and it don't sound like my Queen. You seem to be confused-had about enough

Quote from: L0NZ. on November 13, 2015, 08:19:14 AM

Lol

RekeRig

Quote from: L0NZ. on November 12, 2015, 07:18:55 PM
I'm sure a lot of yall know this
dsdddfff

Why are they so confused? I've never followed any of this and it was pretty clear to me  :dead:

CarseyWerner

:damselindistress: Wait, was that really Hillary (her manager) on Heavenly Father?
Je voudrais apprendre ? conna?tre si je pourrais ?tre, le genre de fille que vous pourriez ?tre en baisse pour