Apple/iTunes is a bunch of thieves, I swear

Started by Champion, November 15, 2015, 07:19:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Champion

Buy an EP, an album comes out with the songs on the EP, and the price isn't cut. Does that make sense to you? Essentially buying some songs twice doesn't feel right.

The whole switch from protected to unprotected left my library a mess too and they wouldn't convert for free. Greedy bitches, and they wonder why music sales down.

asdfghjkl

Admin

charlie.

Quote from: Champion on November 15, 2015, 07:19:03 PM
Buy an EP, an album comes out with the songs on the EP, and the price isn't cut. Does that make sense to you? Essentially buying some songs twice doesn't feel right.

The whole switch from protected to unprotected left my library a mess too and they wouldn't convert for free. Greedy bitches, and they wonder why music sales down.

Not if you buy all the songs on the album,
OMIT the song you already have....

:sobusyjetsetter:

????

we aren't thieves and im sorry your having issues with your purchases ..... your buying 2 different projects that happen to have the same song on it... just complete you album which is located under account on the itunes main page.

LOONA.

f

Just choose the "complete my album" option.

Rxxf

Quote from: . on November 15, 2015, 08:19:31 PM
we aren't thieves and im sorry your having issues with your purchases ..... your buying 2 different projects that happen to have the same song on it... just complete you album which is located under account on the itunes main page.

bnbnbn
BRANDY

????

Quote from: r on November 15, 2015, 08:27:58 PM
Quote from: . on November 15, 2015, 08:19:31 PM

bnbnbn
:dead: