Cowgirl

Quote from: Chokeme Politely on March 07, 2019, 01:47:59 PM
To lighten the mood a bit

:howfestive:

Well when King nuts I look at it and say God bless u lol

It really is like a sneeze so it's polite and cute I think
CNCNCCCXXXXXCCCCCCCCCCCC

African Queen

I always struggle like I'm being raped when they stick the tip in. Then they force me down to take it and I pretend they over powered me. Then give another lil struggle mess and moan before submitting. I love a RAPE mess.

I also always try to top the top only guys. I start with a bit of tongue and finger. Tell them I will massage their back and work my way down and before you know it my dick is in lolz. This has worked so many times but you got to be careful because some get very aggressive and want to fight you for trying them.

HUGO

During... smack my ass...choke me

I had a top thank me once after we did the do. He was so greatful.

ton

Quote from: Michelle Williams on March 07, 2019, 02:05:57 PM
I always struggle like I'm being raped when they stick the tip in. Then they force me down to take it and I pretend they over powered me. Then give another lil struggle mess and moan before submitting. I love a RAPE mess.

I also always try to top the top only guys. I start with a bit of tongue and finger. Tell them I will massage their back and work my way down and before you know it my dick is in lolz. This has worked so many times but you got to be careful because some get very aggressive and want to fight you for trying them.
yeah... Delete this board

fedswatchin

I like making extra sound effects when im booty munching

BrokenHeartsHeal

BrokenHeartsHeal

sometimes I just smear the nut all over my face and play dead

Ulysses

Quote from: Michelle Williams on March 07, 2019, 02:05:57 PM

Wow. I thought you were like the only female on the board.

Sinpool

When im smashing my bootyhole on their dick and my legs give out and I fall on top of them and we gioggle and hehe over it like woo haha we workin!