DJ Mustard Says New Britney Song Is "Coming Soon"

Started by JRocka, November 18, 2015, 01:14:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRocka

QuoteThe long-teased Britney x DJ Mustard collaboration is almost upon us.

The mega-producer shared the news on Twitter during a fan Q&A session earlier today. When asked "is that track with Britney coming soon?" he gave the very simple (and extremely exciting) answer of "yep."

Mustard told Billboard the song is a ?super big hit? and ?motion picture.?

?Too many words [to describe it],? he added.

The "2 On" producer first revealed Britney had recorded one of his songs back in July after he sent her a demo.

?We came up with this song, and one of the producers that I did it with he was like ?hey, Britney Spears would sound?? I was like ?is she working right now?? He was like ?yeah.' he revealed at the time. Unfortunately the collaboration wasn't in person as the pair weren't in the studio together but with his track record we can confidently anticipate a banger - and maybe, after all this time, the "something more urban" that she's promised for so long.

"I missed her by this much. She was in the front room where I work at. As soon as I got there they said she had just left. But they said she was vibin?."

Is DJ Mustard behind the rumored new single "Just Love Me" or will it be something entirely unexpected? Whatever the case may be, get ready for #B9 cause new Britney music is coming.

omg i'm so excited i hope he brings it on this song...c'mon urbaney

pCj

LOONA.

JRocka

BAPHOMET.

STUNNA GOD

JRocka

Quote from: Trey on November 18, 2015, 01:33:50 PM
WHEW!!!!!!!!!!! QUEE' is coming!!!!!!

and she is coming to remind these pseudo pop princesses how to come through

STUNNA GOD

yummy

v

Does Britney even know when it's coming or did she have to ask ddy first?