Missy Elliott Covers Billboard Magazine

Started by asdfghjkl, November 19, 2015, 10:10:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

yummy

I'm glad she got her health in order

g @ the response to the Nicki question. Melissa don't use! LOL!

Zankou.

Quote?When I first started in the business, I spent so much! Staying in a Trump Hotel for two years, spending eight Gs a month just living.?)
ball out Miss!

Zankou.

Zankou.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 19, 2015, 10:56:47 AM
I'm glad she got her health in order

g @ the response to the Nicki question. Melissa don't use! LOL!

yeah she kinda DRAGGED her LMAO!

:cheerup:

JRocka

QuoteAs Elliott sees it, the current attention-span-challenged culture is just waiting for her to fail, and the only way to successfully negotiate that hazard is to come out with a record so hot it can?t be denied. ?I have to be very careful,? she says. ?It?s different now. People are quick to be like, ?You?re irrelevant, you?re a flop, you?re washed up.? ?

no lies told nowadays people are quick to say that kinda shit even if the music is good..it's like all that matter is numbers  :-/

RekeRig

QuoteWhen will the album be out? I want to say 2016 but I Don't wanna give a time. Nowadays you say a time, they'll stone you

:dead:

asdfghjkl

Zankou.

Quote from: RIG on November 19, 2015, 11:18:10 AM
QuoteWhen will the album be out? I want to say 2016 but I Don't wanna give a time. Nowadays you say a time, they'll stone you

:dead:

:kii: :kii:

just sitting here thinking 'bouts the ... nvm

Scott.

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

November 19, 2015, 12:20:05 PM #27 Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 12:20:43 PM by M?RGĖ??X
n

Females can be so catty. Nicki never disrespected ha. She always showed nothing but love.

AIDS!

Quote from: M?RGĖ??X on November 19, 2015, 12:20:05 PM
n

Females can be so catty. Nicki never disrespected ha. She always showed nothing but love.
I think it was playful lol