Why do many of the blackest most Afro-centric womens have WHITE ugly husbands?

Started by Miranda, November 19, 2015, 03:27:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miranda

[youtube start=220][/youtube]

I really stan for her, but when she said she had a white husband, I was let down a bit.

:stressed:

Annie

Dana Cody from Boss Nails and her husband George are still a weird couple (she's 26 and he's 76)

but more power to them I guess :uhh:

/.\

Kaeli.

Because maybe looks don't matter to them. They know the feeling of not fitting certain beauty standards, so why would they force them on others?

:letsmessfag:

Herb.

Because our men barely appreciate them.

I remember when we had our Halloween party at my office

Women who normally wear their natural hair had wigs on
And the black guys were like "Ohhhh that's sexy....she should keep that  in for good"

I was disgusted because I could tell they were serious.

Bish

Quote from: Mack on November 19, 2015, 03:27:58 PM

I really stan for her, but when she said she had a white husband, I was let down a bit.

OMG when I read this title that's immediately who I thought of. I just found out she had a white husband, too. Had to unfollow her  :kii:

Champion

Quote from: Annie on November 19, 2015, 03:33:44 PM
Dana Cody from Boss Nails and her husband George are still a weird couple (she's 26 and he's 76)

but more power to them I guess :uhh:

Aviva's father? Knew he looked familiar. :plzstop: Did not know this.

Genesis

Miranda

Quote from: Bish on November 19, 2015, 03:37:53 PM
Quote from: Mack on November 19, 2015, 03:27:58 PM

OMG when I read this title that's immediately who I thought of. I just found out she had a white husband, too. Had to unfollow her  :kii:

He's not even cute. I just want her to have a fellow skrong black KING next to her.
It makes all her messages less believable and authentic.

MAY

I think a lot of people don't know that even Nina Simone married a White man

Miranda

Always the most darkest, beautiful and intelligent black women that secretly have the most basic white husband. It is a bit odd.

MAY

yummy

If you're afforded the luxury of finding true love, then go for it. Race doesn't have to a deal breaker.

Miranda

Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 19, 2015, 03:50:46 PM
If you're afforded the luxury of finding true love, then go for it. Race doesn't have to a deal breaker.

I just wonder whether it is coincidental or whether there is a reason or bigger picture. There appears to be a pattern here.