i wann' see tha comments on this page
cuz i kno its jus fill wit bullshit

BAPHOMET.

Bentley!

Black Christians are a little... well.... they're ignorant in alot of ways

Rxxf

BRANDY

Sinpool

sitting in history classes made me look at religion differently.

Cowboy Nine

SUPREME

As I mature and educate myself, I get annoyed that I didn't have a choice from birth to pursue or reject it.

Genesis

I remember i visited a church i was referred to

They had like 6 different offerings. :uhh: i walked out.. I felt like i was being scammed :dead:

AIDS!

Well my daddy keeps trying to drag me to mosque :dead:
My mum is a traditionalist, it's more spirituality based

CHOKE

It never made sense to me even as a kid. Reading the bible felt no different than some of the fairy tale books and movies I use to watch.

Never ending story teas. No shade.

RekeRig

I simply don't connect to Islam or christinanity like that. I believe in God and pray all the time but everything else that comes with it, they can keep Tbh

But I'll never disrespect it because I see what it's done for people that truly connect with it. One side of my family is Muslim and the other is Christian, so I've experienced and seen quite a bit growing up

Cartierline

Omffff what that guy said is what I've been saying for the longest. I really don't understand how Black people are so devoted to Christianity given the history of how it was used to oppress us.

I don't care for religion anymore tbh, I'm kinda thru it.

KingOfHearts

I feel like there has to be one true religion on this earth that God is using to guide his people but because Satan is the ruler of the world he has use false religion to misguide and deceive people today so that's why many people today feel religion is full of hypocrisy & money making scheme just my opinion.
My Queens!!