Put it Down really slayed if we think about it

Started by fedswatchin, May 30, 2019, 09:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Do You Know had potential to be bigger than PID. She would've lead the R&B Mike Will sound.... who makes these decisions? They need a panel of FAGS for these artists...

Kalifornia.

This was such a grown ass era for her. Her style, live performances, and the music.

She gave natural sexiness instead of that Afro era try hard mess. 

Navyman

Kalifornia.

Ugh, I could KILL Breyon for ruining everything.

We'd probably have 2 more albums by now.

Ma Lo

It always confuses me when people say they didn't like this ..it was the perfect comeback song for that time and she had Chris in the video.. they were both gorgeous..and that bridge tho.. chemistry downe.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Bloody Tears on May 30, 2019, 09:26:51 PM
It always confuses me when people say they didn't like this ..it was the perfect comeback song for that time and she had Chris in the video.. they were both gorgeous..and that bridge tho.. chemistry downe.

RAY7

Quote from: Bloody Tears on May 30, 2019, 09:26:51 PM
It always confuses me when people say they didn't like this ..it was the perfect comeback song for that time
!!!

Harlem

The bridge and chorus>>>>>> her tone on both parts were A1. Sean Garrett could've had a better flow/melody/lyric choices for the verses but she def did what she had to do to grab the GP's attention again...

The performances were everything and a cool proud moment for me as a Bran fan b/c the fuckin growth and slayage
:stressed:

Heated🔥

This was an amazing single tbh.
The song got so much love.
I swear every time I turned the radio on PID would be on.

I don't think this song meshed in with the flow of 211 though.

Harlem

I will always be livid with Hype Williams though for not editing the right dance moves with the chorus and cutting the entire choreo/dance breakdown they rehearsed for the video... actually someone should have him re-edit that shit with performance shots only

Ma Lo

Quote from: Babyface on May 30, 2019, 10:31:13 PM
This was an amazing single tbh.
The song got so much love.
I swear every time I turned the radio on PID would be on.

I don't think this song meshed in with the flow of 211 though.

it did imo

BAPHOMET.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: animmai. on May 30, 2019, 09:15:03 PM
May, hurry up and quote my post with some letters

hnjjkkmmmmm

I didn't see this :kii:

GLOCK

Quote from: animmai. on May 30, 2019, 09:02:51 PM
Not this semi annual Brandy thread

Girl give it up
BXBXBXBXBXBXBXBXNDNDNDNDNDNDNDNDNDNDNDNNDDKDK