Storytime: I once roomed with 2 Trannies. Reasons why I don't respect them.

Started by Murrah, June 18, 2019, 01:41:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murrah

For those asking what was the problem. My safety was at risk.  :uhh:

I didn't knowingly sign up to live with a frequently victimized demographic. That was my biggest concern.

So first off..... They were indeed LYING to these men and referring to themselves as a "Special Girl" who's on their cycle and has to do anal.
me
They even tried to recruit me. "Oh you should consider it, you got a really cute face, let me flat iron your hair. Try on one of my dresses, It won't take much for you to pass." 

:shannonsmissing: I told them I wasn't interested and that I didn't have to do that to pull guys.

Then there was an instance of one of them being attacked while I was in the basement doing laundry. I heard a 25+ man Danny aka Danielle screaming like a white woman for help. I heard this but didn't run upstairs because wtf I look like running to him? He's not a damsel in distress. I heard a man with a Fat Man Scoop voice screaming bitch I want my money? Do I look like I'm playing with you? What the fuck can I do with an EBT card and $20?  Once the dust settled I went upstairs and offered to call the cops. Danny told me no, and I asked why he owed the money? Danny said "Chile I told him I would take care of him if he gave me some dick, but as far as I'm concerned he needs to pay me for my pussy. Haha"   I thought to myself that this man would probably kill Danny. Would he be justified? That's not for me to decide, but I just know that I was on high alert to get out of that situation.

It was truly a dark time in my life. I couldn't talk to my parents about this. I couldn't have friends over because of the prostitution and random johns strolling thru. I was always gone as much as possible. They had a gang of corner boys, all I can say on that is...the boys appeared younger than 21 and slept in their rooms. Those boys would occasionally come and spend the night and hide stolen merchandise and drugs in the apt. They really were emulating trap queens.  The final straw was becoming aware that they orchestrated to set someone up. Erica had a friend who was a crazed Barb named Brandon. Brandon told Erica: I have a coworker who's boyfriend might be DL. I want you to find him on facebook and expose him for me.  Erica does it, invites the dude over and fucks him, while Brandon was over in my room making small talk. This is all happening unbeknownst to me.  So when the guy is walking out of Erica's room to the door Brandon jumps out into the hallway with a shitty grin with his camera phone recording. The guy is stuttering and stammering and looking visibly flustered. He barges past Brandon into my room to see who else in the house. "Punks got me fucked up. I'm all man baby." Looks directly at me. "Yo my man!, I'm all man if you see my girl let her know I'm all man." He leaves, Brandon and Erica tell me the details. They think it's cute,  I smiled and listened.  :caramelapple:

Once I excused them from my room and closed the door, I thought to myself it's only a matter of time before one or both of them get seriously hurt, and I didn't deserve to be caught in the crossfire.

The very last week I was there I kept my distance while searching for a way to exit the lease and find a new place. Danielle went and got some back alley butt shots and was upset that I didn't help her get in and out of her surgical garments. Erica was pissed with me because I wouldn't meet her 2 blocks away from home and bring her a change of women's clothing because her guy was parked outside and she didn't want to be exposed. Turns out Danny never paid the rent, pocketed the money to get her work done and pay for her hormones. I left that situation on a Friday afternoon, never looked back. During that time I didn't smoke, my only regret was not taking the stash of weed with me left by the corner boys.   :kii:

Kaeli.

Quote from: Murrah on June 18, 2019, 02:58:53 AM

I didn't knowingly sign up to live with a frequently victimized demographic. That was my biggest concern.

So first off..... They were indeed LYING to these men and referring to themselves as a "Special Girl" who's on their cycle and has to do anal.
me
They even tried to recruit me. "Oh you should consider it, you got a really cute face, let me flat iron your hair. Try on one of my dresses, It won't take much for you to pass." 

:shannonsmissing: I told them I wasn't interested and that I didn't have to do that to pull guys.

Then there was an instance of one of them being attacked while I was in the basement doing laundry. I heard a 25+ man Danny aka Danielle screaming like a white woman for help. I heard this but didn't run upstairs because wtf I look like running to him? He's not a damsel in distress. I heard a man with a Fat Man Scoop voice screaming bitch I want my money? Do I look like I'm playing with you? What the fuck can I do with an EBT card and $20?  Once the dust settled I went upstairs and offered to call the cops. Danny told me no, and I asked why he owed the money? Danny said "Chile I told him I would take care of him if he gave me some dick, but as far as I'm concerned he needs to pay me for my pussy. Haha"   I thought to myself that this man would probably kill Danny. Would he be justified? That's not for me to decide, but I just know that I was on high alert to get out of that situation.

It was truly a dark time in my life. I couldn't talk to my parents about this. I couldn't have friends over because of the prostitution and random johns strolling thru. I was always gone as much as possible. They had a gang of corner boys, all I can say on that is...the boys appeared younger than 21 and slept in their rooms. Those boys would occasionally come and spend the night and hide stolen merchandise and drugs in the apt. They really were emulating trap queens.  The final straw was becoming aware that they orchestrated to set someone up. Erica had a friend who was a crazed Barb named Brandon. Brandon told Erica: I have a coworker who's boyfriend might be DL. I want you to find him on facebook and expose him for me.  Erica does it, invites the dude over and fucks him, while Brandon was over in my room making small talk. This is all happening unbeknownst to me.  So when the guy is walking out of Erica's room to the door Brandon jumps out into the hallway with a shitty grin with his camera phone recording. The guy is stuttering and stammering and looking visibly flustered. He barges past Brandon into my room to see who else in the house. "Punks got me fucked up. I'm all man baby." Looks directly at me. "Yo my man!, I'm all man if you see my girl let her know I'm all man." He leaves, Brandon and Erica tell me the details. They think it's cute,  I smiled and listened.  :caramelapple:

Once I excused them from my room and closed the door, I thought to myself it's only a matter of time before one or both of them get seriously hurt, and I didn't deserve to be caught in the crossfire.

The very last week I was there I kept my distance while searching for a way to exit the lease and find a new place. Danielle went and got some back alley butt shots and was upset that I didn't help her get in and out of her surgical garments. Erica was pissed with me because I wouldn't meet her 2 blocks away from home and bring her a change of women's clothing because her guy was parked outside and she didn't want to be exposed. Turns out Danny never paid the rent, pocketed the money to get her work done and pay for her hormones. I left that situation on a Friday afternoon, never looked back. During that time I didn't smoke, my only regret was not taking the stash of weed with me left by the corner boys.   :kii:
m

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Jon

GLOCK

Quote from: Murrah on June 18, 2019, 02:58:53 AM]

bchdjdjdjdjjdjdjdjdjdjd

These new girls are edge personified  :dead:

And death .. as u literally imparted the very thing that u don't like them for .. on to them

BrokenHeartsHeal

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Ma Lo

You strike me as one of those nosey, trifling, uppity black faggots that thinks he's better than and wants people to bow down to you because you got a job and maybe a little physically attractive.  Mind your mf business or leave the apartment. Simple as that.

ton

Quote from: Murrah on June 18, 2019, 02:58:53 AM

me

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Girl