Storytime: I once roomed with 2 Trannies. Reasons why I don't respect them.

Started by Murrah, June 18, 2019, 01:41:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurama

Murrah

Quote from: Suspirium on June 18, 2019, 08:31:08 AM
You strike me as one of those nosey, trifling, uppity black faggots that thinks he's better than and wants people to bow down to you because you got a job and maybe a little physically attractive.  Mind your mf business or leave the apartment. Simple as that.
I'm uppity for not selling boy pussy on backpage?    :shannonsmissing:

Raise your standards please

GLOCK

U found ur roommates on Craigslist tho.. what did u expect? .. some threes a company MESS?

Murrah

Quote from: Jonovan on June 18, 2019, 05:57:24 AM
is this real?

It very much was real. I shared this as I hope this would be a cautionary tale. The lgbt community enables and excuses the reckless behavior of the trans girls. Just take notice of comments in here.  :kii

Murrah

Quote from: The GlockStar on June 18, 2019, 10:38:47 AM
U found ur roommates on Craigslist tho.. what did u expect? .. some threes a company MESS?

Well, they weren't trying to kill me in my sleep so I thought I was successful lol. This was a different set of problems that I didn't want to participate in.

If these guys got murdered and `i was a victim as well, I would be grouped into the headlines mess. 3 Trans Killed. My family would think I was cross-dressing. NO NO NO. That was some years ago I was 21, learning experience

GLOCK

Quote from: Murrah on June 18, 2019, 10:52:50 AM

Well, they weren't trying to kill me in my sleep so I thought I was successful lol. This was a different set of problems that I didn't want to participate in.

If these guys got murdered and `i was a victim as well, I would be grouped into the headlines mess. 3 Trans Killed. My family would think I was cross-dressing. NO NO NO. That was some years ago I was 21, learning experience
and what exactly did u learn luv bug?

Murrah

Quote from: The GlockStar on June 18, 2019, 11:02:00 AM
Quote from: Murrah on June 18, 2019, 10:52:50 AM

and what exactly did u learn luv bug?
I learned that they were humans at the end of the day, and as you know humans are flawed. I learned that white liberals and the lgbt community are doing a disservice to black people. Just because they are members of the lgbt group doesn't mean that they should be free from ridicule and criticism. I learned to not see a difference between them and the broke loitering drunk asking for change on the corner. They both are sad excuses for men, running away from responsibilities. I learned that their entire existence was rooted in misogyny and ultimately they were causing harm to black women.  White supremacy had their minds fucked causing them to hate themselves.

No one is going to protect or save the black tranny. It's important to know that no matter how expensive the dress, you will never access white womanhood.

Brokenleg

I'm here for the  trans girls.I don't like you. Sounds like you're crying

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Murrah on June 18, 2019, 01:41:39 AM
I'll be back with part 2 later .....
no. the gorls didn't even take part 1 to 10 pages
and you talkn about running yo ass back up in GD with a whole 'nother part

*sighs*

...my little hiatus

...my little hiatus

...my little hiatus

Quote from: Disapproving Mother on June 18, 2019, 04:33:14 PM