Storytime: I once roomed with 2 Trannies. Reasons why I don't respect them.

Started by Murrah, June 18, 2019, 01:41:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murrah

Quote from: Laith on June 18, 2019, 04:38:47 PM
I'm sure I've read this on Lipstick Alley
Not true if so that just proves that others have a shared experience.

b7

Justaway_

Quote from: Murrah on June 18, 2019, 01:41:39 AM
Backstory: I was 21 at the time, I never had any lgbt friends. I was in a new city which was predominately white, I saw a roommate ad on craigslist in a desirable area looking for a black male roommate.  In an attempt to be progressive, I considered living with 2 these gay guys despite not having any commonalities outside of race and having past encounters with guys. I had an initial 2-hour long discussion with both of them, they appeared to be sane, I met with them in person twice and discussed likes and dislikes, everything seemed cool. They introduced themselves as Danny and Kee'von, later I found out their other names were Danielle and Erica Cane.  :uhh:

When I first moved in I was a full-time college student and working a full-time job, so I was rarely home.  1 month later Summer begins and I'm home during the day. I walk into the bathroom and I see a black lace bra draped over the shower curtain. Although I considered this tacky af, I thought it must have belonged to one of their female friends who left her bra over after taking a shower. I'm standing at the sink brushing my teeth, when Kee'von walks into the bathroom shirtless with the puffiest nipples  and oversized areolas I've ever seen on a man, snatches the bra down and says "Oh hey sorry about leaving this in here." He left, but I was stuck and instantly had a That's so Raven mind freeze only I reviewed all of the past situations that made it all click.

Him having male boobs with very little body fat. = He's on hormones and growing tits.

Him not having any facial hair =  Keeping a clean-shaven face for makeup

Both of them dressed so basic and bummy = All of their money is supporting their women's wardrobe.

Remembering the time I answered a knock at the door while they were both gone to a Lloyd banks looking dude who said "Where's Danielle and Erica?".  Naive me:  "No, you've got the wrong apt bro, we just moved in."

Once it all clicked that I was living with tranny sex workers I was horrified and felt like I had been tricked, I wanted out of the lease immediately. I knocked on Kee'von's door to get clarity. I was calm and pretended to be an ally so he would completely open up to me.  He told me that he didn't think that it was any of my business but he was going to tell me eventually, They tried living with other TS girls before, but they always fought over someone stealing clients or fashions. He insisted that this was something they did at night only to have access/ sex with straight men and occasionally make money.

Once the cat was out the bag the floodgates opened and a lot more mess ensued. I'll be back with part 2 later to let y'all know just how nasty and ruthless these bitches are.

nice story 'Fro

Sinpool

Murrah

Quote from: blk boy magic on June 18, 2019, 05:37:31 PM
murrah PM me for some tips on how to SPICE it up a bit next time

20+ pages guaranteed*

*not guaranteed.
Wasn't looking to chart, just wanted to release. If I'm able to touch just one soul with my story. I've done my job. - said by every artist who knows their album will flop.  ;-)

Not everyone is transphobic, some people just don't use.... for good reasons.

...my little hiatus

...my little hiatus

Kalifornia.

If they're fuckin in their rooms and not on the living room sofa then I don't see the problem.

Hell, throw on a wig and and join in on the fun. Do a swoop downe on their trade.

:cheerup:

Kalifornia.

Unless, you were jealous that they were pulling more attractive trade than you, which in turn caused you to become bitter.

GLOCK

Quote from: Kalifornia on June 18, 2019, 05:59:57 PM
Unless, you were jealous that they were pulling more attractive trade than you, which in turn caused you to become bitter.

hmm

b7

Quote from: Yea. I'm Back. on June 18, 2019, 04:33:14 PM
Quote from: Murrah on June 18, 2019, 01:41:39 AM
I'll be back with part 2 later .....
no. the gorls didn't even take part 1 to 10 pages
and you talkn about running yo ass back up in GD with a whole 'nother part

*sighs*

mc
C

C
C