Fist really thought using his daughter would win back the public...

Started by tigernathan, December 03, 2015, 12:12:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigernathan

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on December 03, 2015, 02:33:55 AM
I'm sure Chris really does love this child, but it does seem like he's being extra with her.

When it was revealed that he had a kid it wasn't even 2 weeks later that he was posting pics playing the role of doting father. Like, he didn't even give them a chance to really bond before he was posting all these "I love my daughter" photos and being all lovey dovey.

Then taking her on the red carpet and now the album title & cover. It does seem a bit much, no shade.

!!!!! Exactly my point!  :flamebroiled: :flamebroiled: :flamebroiled:

throwintheTAL

Quote from: amy on December 03, 2015, 02:21:04 AM
v

He was never cute to me. :dead: Even in his Confessions era.
probably because his ass has always been flat

yummy

Quote from: amy on December 03, 2015, 12:20:19 AM
Quote from: Boomer on December 03, 2015, 12:16:42 AM
Boy can't even win with his OWN people...

Oh gorl...

Let's not be naive. He tried to remain lowkey about having a child until Kae tipped out and TMZ reported on it. The album cover, the multiple pics, etc. But I don't blame him tho. I think anyone with a past like his would pull something like that too. Too bad he doesn't realize only his stans buy into it.

Yea, pretty much

Just hope the baby mother gets full custody before she accidentally drink some of his lean or plays in the coke sand.

yummy

Quote from: Lion Babe on December 03, 2015, 02:22:16 AM
Quote from: amy on December 03, 2015, 12:47:29 AM
Right. Naming his album after the bby and posing with her on the cover but got songs like "Fuck You Back to Sleep" smh

KJNDKJNSJS

Chris bby  :uhh:

djdkejjk

wow he's sick

SUPREME

Quote from: ANIMMAI on December 03, 2015, 06:07:45 AM
Quote from: Lion Babe on December 03, 2015, 02:22:16 AM
Quote from: amy on December 03, 2015, 12:47:29 AM
Right. Naming his album after the bby and posing with her on the cover but got songs like "Fuck You Back to Sleep" smh

KJNDKJNSJS

Chris bby  :uhh:

djdkejjk

wow he's sick
!!!

Just another album title that doesn't make sense

Is it dedicated to her, or does he want her to do drugs and have sex when she's old enough to understand the music?

:hmph:

Phantom

Quote from: Boomer on December 03, 2015, 12:16:20 AM
Or maybe he posts his daughter a lot because this is his first child and loves her?

Just maybe...

I mean...if we never saw him with his daughter or posting pics of her, we'd be calling him Future 2.0...

Good point

Bentley!

Quote from: amy on December 03, 2015, 03:06:25 AM
I'm sure Chris really does love this child, but it does seem like he's being extra with her.

When it was revealed that he had a kid it wasn't even 2 weeks later that he was posting pics playing the role of doting father. Like, he didn't even give them a chance to really bond before he was posting all these "I love my daughter" photos and being all lovey dovey.

Then taking her on the red carpet and now the album title & cover. It does seem a bit much, no shade.

sssssssss

These gorls clearly don't know the definition of a loving father

Sick of these niggers playing dress up. No be a FATHER

And no I don't think he truly has that child's best interest at heart, and doesn't know how to love

Sorry gorls, not buying Chris' Moschino Barbie act

"just LOVE my daughter! Changed me!"

throwintheTAL

SUPREME

Quote from: Bentley! on December 03, 2015, 12:11:30 PM
Quote from: amy on December 03, 2015, 03:06:25 AM

sssssssss

These gorls clearly don't know the definition of a loving father

Sick of these niggers playing dress up. No be a FATHER

And no I don't think he truly has that child's best interest at heart, and doesn't know how to love

Sorry gorls, not buying Chris' Moschino Barbie act

"just LOVE my daughter! Changed me!"

DDDCCCCCCCCCC

Bentley!

Quote from: LISlikeliquor on December 03, 2015, 12:25:19 PM
It'll def do more than R8 1st week
well parading bby ftr around didn't help Ciara any

So I'm not seeing your logic here
dumb self :dead:

Genesis

Hes an idiot.

What type of dumb ass gets rich & famous, goes to a hood hes not even from, abnd joins a gang at like 26 years old?  Backwards fool

Genesis

Usher>>>

Chris dresses and acts like a 15 year old kid. Not cute.