Fist really thought using his daughter would win back the public...

Started by tigernathan, December 03, 2015, 12:12:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

SUPREME

BAPHOMET.

death

REGFHBNMMMMMMMMMMMMM

u fags disgust me

poor bby chris
i kno hes jus tryin his bes but tha worl' keep puttin him down

Mel.

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on December 03, 2015, 02:33:55 AM
I'm sure Chris really does love this child, but it does seem like he's being extra with her.

When it was revealed that he had a kid it wasn't even 2 weeks later that he was posting pics playing the role of doting father. Like, he didn't even give them a chance to really bond before he was posting all these "I love my daughter" photos and being all lovey dovey.

Then taking her on the red carpet and now the album title & cover. It does seem a bit much, no shade.

Umm...
he didn't even know the kid was his, i think y'all are forgetting the girl he messed with
was already in a relationship, so he had to take the DNA test to make sure

are you gonna claim a baby you don't even know is yours until you get tested?

Mel.

and many of you seem to forget
or conveniently try to forget he didn't even know he had a kid until she was almost one years old
the mother held her from him

Mel.

none of you have or own the right to say he doesn't love, care or whatever about his child
unless theres reports of neglect, etc..on his part or you've witnessed it for yourself

until then, shut it down..

Bentley!

ssssss
we have seen it for ourselves tho Mel

and I'm sure that being abusive, unstable, drugged out, and having uncontrollable anger aren't on Child Protective Sevices list of endearing fatherly traits so .... it'll only be a matter of time before she's taken from him anyway

Sad but true

MAY

Quote from: Mel. on December 03, 2015, 02:28:32 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on December 03, 2015, 02:33:55 AM
I'm sure Chris really does love this child, but it does seem like he's being extra with her.

When it was revealed that he had a kid it wasn't even 2 weeks later that he was posting pics playing the role of doting father. Like, he didn't even give them a chance to really bond before he was posting all these "I love my daughter" photos and being all lovey dovey.

Then taking her on the red carpet and now the album title & cover. It does seem a bit much, no shade.

Umm...
he didn't even know the kid was his, i think y'all are forgetting the girl he messed with
was already in a relationship, so he had to take the DNA test to make sure

are you gonna claim a baby you don't even know is yours until you get tested?

That's my point sis. He had no idea he had a kid (not his fault), but when he found out he started the "My daughter is my world" posts almost immediately. It just didn't feel genuine to me.

I'm sure he feels that way now that they've had time to really bond, but in the beginning he was kinda doing the most, and he's still kinda doing that with this album title & cover.

Just my opinionata. I still luv him.

Bentley!

Mel.