Brandy was on Wendy today.

Started by Steffon, December 03, 2015, 11:47:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steffon

Bascially nothing new. Short talk about ZOE. Wendy asking questions about her love life, Ray J, and Syrai. Wendy also asked about her Kobe going to the prom. That's it

BRockaBaby

I feel like she's telling people not to ask her about music. I notice the face she gave Tasha when she probed her about the music. it was sort of the
"girl didn't we say don't talk about this shit..?"

Steffon

Quote from: BRockaBaby on December 03, 2015, 11:50:57 AM
I feel like she's telling people not to ask her about music. I notice the face she gave Tasha when she probed her about the music. it was sort of the

Then that's a damn shame smh. Your a fucking singer. OWN IT

JRocka

why isn't any music questions being asked?...t4p tho steffon

yearofbrandy

Smh. Who cares about her and Kobe.

MAY

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: yearofbrandy on December 03, 2015, 12:06:36 PM
Smh. Who cares about her and Kobe.

yeah that is SOO OLD .. they couldnt come up with any other questions

Bish

Quote from: LiBra on December 03, 2015, 11:52:34 AM
Because she's promoting her show. When NeYo and Mary were on they weren't asked about music either.

Ya'll expect her to give an in depth discussion about her music every time she pops up on tv. :uhh:

Zankou.

Quote from: Bish on December 03, 2015, 12:08:12 PM
Because she's promoting her show. When NeYo and Mary were on they weren't asked about music either.

Ya'll expect her to give an in depth discussion about her music every time she pops up on tv. :uhh:

anytime would be nice

yearofbrandy

Quote from: BRockaBaby on December 03, 2015, 11:50:57 AM

I think so too. I think Brandy might still be in the same spot she was before Broadway with music. I don't think she that motivated or she don't know what sound to go with.

Young

JRocka

thanks for the info

yearofbrandy

She don't have to go in depth about it but she can at least give us an update. We at least deserve that after awe ain't get no EP or a reason why it's out yet.