Brandy was on Wendy today.

Started by Steffon, December 03, 2015, 11:47:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Bish on December 03, 2015, 12:08:12 PM
Quote from: LiBra on December 03, 2015, 11:52:34 AM
why isn't any music questions being asked?...t4p tho steffon
Because she's promoting her show. When NeYo and Mary were on they weren't asked about music either.

Ya'll expect her to give an in depth discussion about her music every time she pops up on tv. :uhh:
d

I mean... its a valid question when you promised new music this year.... and the year is pretty much over.  :uhh:

Bentley!

BigDawg

BigDawg

Bish

Quote from: yearofbrandy on December 03, 2015, 12:12:43 PM
Because she's promoting her show. When NeYo and Mary were on they weren't asked about music either.

Ya'll expect her to give an in depth discussion about her music every time she pops up on tv. :uhh:

She don't have to go in depth about it but she can at least give us an update. We at least deserve that after awe ain't get no EP or a reason why it's out yet.
But there is nothing to update us on if she's not working on it right now.

yearofbrandy

Quote from: Bish on December 03, 2015, 12:33:06 PM
Quote from: yearofbrandy on December 03, 2015, 12:12:43 PM

She don't have to go in depth about it but she can at least give us an update. We at least deserve that after awe ain't get no EP or a reason why it's out yet.
But there is nothing to update us on if she's not working on it right now.

True but just say that. If plans have changed, that's cool. You cant promise new music and then leave your fans hanging with no update at all. Its not like we just gonna forget about it.

Stewie

December 03, 2015, 01:02:34 PM #23 Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 01:04:52 PM by Stewie
a part of me is glad about the "i want it to be right" part....all those corny, STALE, predictable ass producers and writers she was working with

i'm hoping she's really trying to experiment and do something completely different

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: Nicholas_Styles on December 03, 2015, 12:07:57 PM
Quote from: yearofbrandy on December 03, 2015, 12:06:36 PM
Smh. Who cares about her and Kobe.

yeah that is SOO OLD .. they couldnt come up with any other questions
lol. Maybe because Kobe's in the news now that he's retiring... It's still old, though.

RekeRig

She said she was caught off guard about ray j dddddd

"A bitch can breathe now :uhh: ummm tell me things before you mess up MY press run for Zo?" dcfffff y'all gotta follow her on snapchat. I'm crying

"I gotta get all the ratchetness before I get on the today show"

MAY

Like, she has to be doing this shit on purpose at this point, especially knowing how we are fuming. She must be setting us up for some kind of Christmas surprise, because at this point it just makes no damn sense.

If no tea materializes on this EP by Christmas I'm dragging.

Like, for real. I'm gonna leave braid strands all over Twitter & IG.

Buy The Stars✨

she looked really pretty though i love her with long flowing hair .. none of of this short or natural mess

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on December 03, 2015, 01:13:27 PM
Like, she has to be doing this shit on purpose at this point, especially knowing how we are fuming. She must be setting us up for some kind of Christmas surprise, because at this point it just makes no damn sense.

If no tea materializes on this EP by Christmas I'm dragging.

Like, for real. I'm gonna leave braid strands all over Twitter & IG.

:usureuok: