Lashawn Daniels died in a car accident

Started by yummy, September 04, 2019, 12:36:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on September 04, 2019, 08:11:40 AM
I hope Brandy is okay.  In recent years she seemed a lot closer to him than she ever was Rodney. I know he vocal produced Scared of Beautiful and some other songs on 2/11. Did they work together on this album too?

Yeah they did. This song for sure.

RAY7

This floored me this morning 
my condolences to his family. This was a big loss to the industry 
and on BeyoncĂ©'s birthday 
when he wrote a couple of her biggest hits
and Bran :stressed:

#Mu7

I am literally in shock. He was so full of love, god, and music. I pray for peace to his loved ones.

LOONA.

Imagine Bran's mental state right now

And just when things starting looking good   

Mrd0ndada

I'm devastated 💔.    I finally got a chance to meet him & exchange info at the BMI Awards... literally sent music 2 days ago & was waiting to hear what he thought of it 🙏🏾   Everyday since meeting him he sent a bible verses to my phone.   I'm praying for his family 
🙄

HUGO

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on September 04, 2019, 12:49:11 PM
I'm devastated 💔.    I finally got a chance to meet him & exchange info at the BMI Awards... literally sent music 2 days ago & was waiting to hear what he thought of it 🙏🏾   Everyday since meeting him he sent a bible verses to my phone.   I'm praying for his family

:'(

This is so sad

Good Morning Gorgeous

September 04, 2019, 01:32:48 PM #112 Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 01:33:47 PM by mylogistics
Gosh, I loved his work on Wonderful and Kiss & Make Up

Opposites Attract.

n

All these "I wonder how Brandy doing! I know Brandy going through!" when he has a whole wife and children :uhh:

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Monika

May he RIP! VERY talented man. He seemed really cool. He will will be missed by many.
Yahudah

Monika

September 04, 2019, 02:13:38 PM #116 Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 02:14:05 PM by Monika
Doesn't his daughter play on that soap opera Y&R?
Yahudah

Genesis2

HUGO

I'm extremely saddened by this. He's done some of my favorite tracks. A vocal musical genius  :stressed:

Mrd0ndada

🙄