Lashawn Daniels died in a car accident

Started by yummy, September 04, 2019, 12:36:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navyman

Quote from: Ntwadumela on September 04, 2019, 01:52:27 AM
What Lew said isnt true btw and God has nothing to do with people dying. Or even when babies die who haven't had a chance to fulfill a "mission".
I see what your saying but some times that could be used to changed and affect someone else life. The life it was meant to inspire. 

I hate thinking other people are "sacrifices" but its a life changing event for the surrounding people.

b7

Quote from: Tonkaman on September 04, 2019, 01:51:32 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on September 04, 2019, 01:47:16 AM
Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on September 04, 2019, 01:44:01 AM
Quote from: Blackpantha on September 04, 2019, 01:37:56 AM
Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on September 04, 2019, 01:29:28 AM
Mission complete rip

:uhh:

Yeah turns out God calls u home when ur mission on earth is completed
Its a good thing
God doesnt make mistakes
i knew what you meant

It's hard to accept but i think i believe this as well. Even though i question it all the time
This is the only thing i pray for! Let me be of service and complete what i have to do. Death is inevitable. No matter how hard it is to grasp.
!!!!! That's the best way to see it

b7

Quote from: Tonkaman on September 04, 2019, 01:58:13 AM
What Lew said isnt true btw and God has nothing to do with people dying. Or even when babies die who haven't had a chance to fulfill a "mission".
I see what your saying but some times that could be used to changed and affect someone else life. The life it was meant to inspire. 

I hate thinking other people are "sacrifices" but its a life changing event for the surrounding people.
yea i think it's all by design, regardless of what else some of us may believe

DrewBabyLove

Wowwww...  this is sad!! He's a genius vocal producer and has contributed so much to the music game. Full Moon would not have been what it was if it weren't for him. Rest In Peace. 

b7

Crazy for him to be there that night with brandy and celebrating what they'd built together. He was so excited for the new work

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Omg noo!
RIP

And stop with that God nonsense pls

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Tonkaman on September 04, 2019, 01:58:13 AM

^o)

BAPHOMET.

y'all turn anything into a bible study. RIP tho 

VirgoMind

Wow indeed! His wife and kids!  
RIP King!

Navyman

DrewBabyLove

September 04, 2019, 02:51:23 AM #42 Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 02:52:40 AM by DrewBabyLove
Quote from: squid on September 04, 2019, 02:28:14 AM
Omg noo!
RIP

And stop with that God nonsense pls
:uhh:

Let people believe what they believe and you believe what you believe.

Checkmate Burruss

Crazy how music connects you to ppl you don't know. This man has been a big part of my "sonic" life.
THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

b7

Quote from: Kode Red on September 04, 2019, 02:53:56 AM
Crazy how music connects you to ppl you don't know. This man has been a big part of my "sonic" life.
:stressed:

It's crazy that people will now just start looking up his name and realizing how huge he was behind the scenes

His ear was brilliant