Started by yummy, September 04, 2019, 12:36:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ulysses

BigDawg

DrewBabyLove

This Full Moon album hitting different right now... damn Lashawn! :-(

BigDawg

Jon

September 04, 2019, 06:03:15 AM #65 Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 06:03:28 AM by Jonovan
:( rip

Checkmate Burruss

THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

FRANCE

Omfff

This is really said. Smh. So many hits. It was truly amazing though that Brandy and him got to celebrate the BMI moment together for he left earth. I know she must really cherish that moment even more. When she said in her speech "I'm not sure why this is happening now and why I'm receiving this award at this very moment", it could very well be because of this. Wow!

AfroJisiac

i'm so devastated ! i liked him he was always happy with that bubbyl personality...
RIP
My thoughts to his family and also Brandy , i know she's in pain... :-(

AfroJisiac

Quote from: COIS on September 04, 2019, 06:35:49 AM
Omfff

This is really said. Smh. So many hits. It was truly amazing though that Brandy and him got to celebrate the BMI moment together for he left earth. I know she must really cherish that moment even more. When she said in her speech "I'm not sure why this is happening now and why I'm receiving this award at this very moment", it could very well be because of this. Wow!

that's the same  exact thing i thought of!! that sentence came to my mind like a flash... i was like "oh wow..."

AfroJisiac

Quote from: 1RIG on September 04, 2019, 02:55:36 AM
Quote from: Kode Red on September 04, 2019, 02:53:56 AM
Crazy how music connects you to ppl you don't know. This man has been a big part of my "sonic" life.
:stressed:

It's crazy that people will now just start looking up his name and realizing how huge he was behind the scenes

His ear was brilliant

!!!  :plzstop:

reekz

Good Morning Gorgeous

Young