Um, this Kevin Fart story is kinda not adding up

Started by yummy, September 05, 2019, 07:45:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

QuoteAfter Kevin Hart and a friend were seriously injured in a car crash early Sunday near Calabasas, the comedian did not stay at the scene to summon help and get immediate emergency medical attention, according to reports.

Instead, Hart's security team whisked the star away to his nearby home, and a passer-by called 911 to report that at least two people were still trapped in the 1970 Plymouth Barracuda.

Hart and his friend Jared Black, who was identified as the driver, sustained "major" back injuries, while a 31-year-old woman, later identified as Black's fiancee, Rebecca Broxterman, only had minor complaints of pain, according to the Los Angeles Times.

Black was driving Hart's classic car when he lost control of the vehicle, which careened off the road and rolled down an embankment, the CHP said. A witness who was first on the scene and called 911 told TMZ that he heard tires screeching, immediately followed by the sound of the car smashing through a fence.

The impact of the crash flattened the Barracuda's roof, TMZ said. Black and Broxterman were trapped in the vehicle, while Hart left the scene to go to his nearby home and get medical attention, the CHP said.

The witness said in his 911 call that a man, who he believed was the comedian, "looked like he's hurting," Fox News reported. The witness later told TMZ he thought that Hart had been behind the wheel because he saw the actor's security guard remove him through the driver's side window.

The witness also told TMZ that Hart was able to walk to the road. He added that Hart looked at him and asked his guard "Who the (expletive) is this?" before the guard put him into a Cadillac Escalade and drove off.

So...his friend was allegedly driving, but the witness says they saw him being dragged out of the driver window?

:udontlookok:

yummy

And instead of him or security calling 911 or going straight to the hospital, they take him home and leave the other two people trapped in the damn car?

yummy

And who drags an injured person out of a car? They could've paralyzed him.

Unless Midget Mac had something to hide and they wanted to rush this nigga home to figure out what they were gonna do

Buy The Stars✨

i wonder was he drunk ?  a dui wouldnt look good for him 

Naomi Hit Me

RAY7

Sounds like they're covering up a DUI or something 

KippDaddy

Money works wonders bro lol.

But in the same breath karma is a bitch.

I woulda just got the DUI. like i would just be too happy i wasnt dead.   karma as a way of sticking it to you.

Kalifornia.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: KippDaddy on September 05, 2019, 07:53:47 PM
Money works wonders bro lol.

But in the same breath karma is a bitch.

I woulda just got the DUI. like i would just be too happy i wasnt dead.   karma as a way of sticking it to you.

!!!!!

i personally feel like he got a free pass for cheating tbh same with carmello and some others... if it had been flipped and been a woman they would be cancelled

yummy

This little flying monkey is covering something up and I won't sleep until I get to the Sinny of it

Opposites Attract.

This the same thing that happened with Terrence J. The media is so powerful. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Kaeli.

Quote from: animmai. on September 05, 2019, 08:09:08 PM
This little flying monkey is covering something up and I won't sleep until I get to the Sinny of it

CDJXHXIIFIDJDBDJDJDIDKJDKDDJDKJXJXJXICJC

b7

Quote from: 1996. on September 05, 2019, 08:16:19 PM
This the same thing that happened with Terrence J. The media is so powerful.
Terrence was hiding an affair AND Dui dddddd i bet Kevin is doing the same

Terrence's fiancé has already moved on to a new man

Boomz

Quote from: animmai. on September 05, 2019, 08:09:08 PM

Bitch  :kii: