This Mona from ‘Half & Half’ boot sdjjjjjj

Started by yummy, September 16, 2019, 01:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reekz

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on September 16, 2019, 04:44:21 PM
Quote from: yourReek on September 16, 2019, 04:05:42 PM
Quote from: animmai. on September 16, 2019, 03:54:16 PM
Quote from: yourReek on September 16, 2019, 02:14:02 PM
I just think it's way too early for this. A lot of people on here can't think from a parent view so I wouldn't expect correct answers here. No shade.

It's a Payless bewt, not a stiletto  :uhh: it's really not that deep

And at least he's not mimicking what he sees in rap videos like these other lil nigglets

Not talking about the boot but the entire embracing the gayness mess at such an early age. The boy just went from writing in pencil to pen. He don't know what he want and if he reach teenage and realize he want to be masculine and lean more towards being a boy, he would hate his parents for doing that. Looking back at pictures like wtf. That's all I'm saying.

you sound dumb as fuck. How old is this boy? 11? I definitely knew I liked NIGGERS  way before that!

Faggot read. I didn't say anything about him not liking boys. I said the fem part dumb bitch.

reekz

I really wish you dumb faggots read before you start getting disrespectful. So in flames that I post that you can't comprehend. 

yummy

Quote from: yourReek on September 16, 2019, 04:05:42 PM
Quote from: animmai. on September 16, 2019, 03:54:16 PM
Quote from: yourReek on September 16, 2019, 02:14:02 PM
I just think it's way too early for this. A lot of people on here can't think from a parent view so I wouldn't expect correct answers here. No shade.

It's a Payless bewt, not a stiletto  :uhh: it's really not that deep

And at least he's not mimicking what he sees in rap videos like these other lil nigglets

Not talking about the boot but the entire embracing the gayness mess at such an early age. The boy just went from writing in pencil to pen. He don't know what he want and if he reach teenage and realize he want to be masculine and lean more towards being a boy, he would hate his parents for doing that. Looking back at pictures like wtf. That's all I'm saying.

If wants to be more masculine when gets older, then he's free to do that  :uhh: you may need to evaluate why you think expressing any sort of femininity is an issue

This isn't the first time I've seen you fume out over this sort of thing...r u ok?

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: MoonPrismPower on September 16, 2019, 03:17:37 PM
Quote from: 1996. on September 16, 2019, 03:06:16 PM
Reek is the new resident dummy on this board. The audacity of him to tell someone to tell someone stop trying to fit in when his lap dog ass follow Sle around in heat.

:unsure:
faggot you just recently started spelling shit right. Sit back.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

reekz

Sit back Bran'. He is praying somebody get me together in here since he couldn't.