Dark skinned black women have had ENOUGH!

Started by Inject My Lips, December 07, 2015, 03:34:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inject My Lips

No longer are they limiting themselves to "dark chocolate" men while those same men put them down for a long haired redbone.  I have been noticing that light skinned and non black men really appreciate African beauty whereas most straight dark skinned men have that lil wayne mentality.  Don't get me wrong I love seeing two dark skinned people together, but I also love that dark skinned black women are waking up to the double standard and exploring their options.

Some cute examples  :wellheythere:

RekeRig

Im curious ...   are u a darker skinned guy? 

BAPHOMET.

screaming.

I've been wanting to ask him that. These threads.......

Inject My Lips

Quote from: RIG on December 07, 2015, 04:09:45 AM
Im curious ...   are u a darker skinned guy?

I'm average brown skinned black so I never had to deal with the light skinned vs darkskinned issue directly.

AIDS!

RekeRig

AIDS!

GYNandTONIC

December 07, 2015, 07:33:40 AM #8 Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 07:34:49 AM by GYNandTONIC
I enjoy seeing black women open up their playing field as well.

Ive also noticed an appreciation of women with Afrocentric features by white and asian men. I think dark women are magical! Im happy they're finding love with men who genuinely appreciate their beauty as is.

I wish more brothers found our darker hued women appealing but black men (straight and gay) are the biggest contributers to colorism yet they make it seem like its the black women who deal with it exclusively.

Stewie

thats jayden? sdlkjfksdjkjsdfksjjj

anyway let me get into these

Stewie

the last one is crazy

his asian parents must've had a heart attack...marrying a black woman  with 4 children
but they keep talking about spiritual connection with God.
But are they physically attracted to each other?

Stewie

waitt....she used to be very physically fit

i think she probably just had a baby in the clip posted above

Herb.

Quote from: Hazeleyes on December 07, 2015, 03:34:46 AM
No longer are they limiting themselves to "dark chocolate" men while those same men put them down for a long haired redbone.  I have been noticing that light skinned and non black men really appreciate African beauty whereas most straight dark skinned men have that lil wayne mentality.  Don't get me wrong I love seeing two dark skinned people together, but I also love that dark skinned black women are waking up to the double standard and exploring their options.

I've been saying this for the longest time.

Herb.

And why does someone have to be of a darker complexion to care about what is going on in our community?

We get so uncomfortable when these discussions are brought up, and begin questioning motive, but anything else being discussed is fair game.