Dark skinned black women have had ENOUGH!

Started by Inject My Lips, December 07, 2015, 03:34:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LiiVE

i was just watching this couple on youtube

they're adorable!

Vonc2002

Quote from: LiiVE on December 07, 2015, 11:49:47 AM
i was just watching this couple on youtube

they're adorable!
sddsddssd
Awww, I like them. She's beautiful
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Boomz

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on December 07, 2015, 11:29:43 AM
Quote from: Stewie on December 07, 2015, 07:48:43 AM
the last one is crazy

his asian parents must've had a heart attack...marrying a black woman  with 4 children
but they keep talking about spiritual connection with God.
But are they physically attracted to each other?

His mom doesn't use

The screencap alone has me hunched

Boomz

Quote from: Herbie on December 07, 2015, 08:38:14 AM
Quote from: Hazeleyes on December 07, 2015, 03:34:46 AM
No longer are they limiting themselves to "dark chocolate" men while those same men put them down for a long haired redbone.  I have been noticing that light skinned and non black men really appreciate African beauty whereas most straight dark skinned men have that lil wayne mentality.  Don't get me wrong I love seeing two dark skinned people together, but I also love that dark skinned black women are waking up to the double standard and exploring their options.

I've been saying this for the longest time.

BEEN SAID!

Boy, if u don't....

xxxx

CHOKE

December 07, 2015, 12:07:52 PM #34 Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 12:08:44 PM by Chokeme
Never understood the light vs dark thing. Am attracted to athletic body types, nice facial features and big dicks

Skin color never mattered

Phantom

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

AIDS!

MAY

Yeah. I could care less about race.

Black, White, Latin, Middle Eastern, Asian, etc.

If you're hot, you're hot.

Inject My Lips

Quote from: CarseyWerner on December 07, 2015, 08:55:19 AM
I don't support the erasure of black love

I think I'm just a bigger advocate for black women FINDING LOVE lol.  It makes no sense for a black woman to be so loyal when that loyalty isn't reciprocated.  You also have to look at it statistically.  If quality black women outnumber quality black men 3 to 1, what are they supposed to do share a nigga?  Just look at the gender ratio's at HBC's, its slim pickings for the black woman who is all about "black love", especially when half of the decent men would rather have a latina or a white girl with a booty
:letsmessfag:

Genesis

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on December 07, 2015, 07:33:40 AM
I enjoy seeing black women open up their playing field as well.

Ive also noticed an appreciation of women with Afrocentric features by white and asian men. I think dark women are magical! Im happy they're finding love with men who genuinely appreciate their beauty as is.

I wish more brothers found our darker hued women appealing but black men (straight and gay) are the biggest contributers to colorism yet they make it seem like its the black women who deal with it exclusively.
I have seen first hand black women turn down good black men because they were not thugs. Calling them lame, boring, etc.

But as Soon as that same  black man with morals turn around and dates a white woman, he's looked at as satan :plzstop:

Stewie

December 07, 2015, 01:21:42 PM #41 Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 01:22:13 PM by Stewie
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on December 07, 2015, 11:29:43 AM
Quote from: Stewie on December 07, 2015, 07:48:43 AM
the last one is crazy

his asian parents must've had a heart attack...marrying a black woman  with 4 children
but they keep talking about spiritual connection with God.
But are they physically attracted to each other?

His mom doesn't use

jjdfkjdjfdjfh she REALLY doesnt....they way she's INSPECTING the babys mug at the 6:45 mark. omff

GYNandTONIC

December 07, 2015, 01:44:41 PM #42 Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 01:48:55 PM by GYNandTONIC
Quote from: Genesis on December 07, 2015, 12:46:15 PM

Ive also noticed an appreciation of women with Afrocentric features by white and asian men. I think dark women are magical! Im happy they're finding love with men who genuinely appreciate their beauty as is.

I wish more brothers found our darker hued women appealing but black men (straight and gay) are the biggest contributers to colorism yet they make it seem like its the black women who deal with it exclusively.
I have seen first hand black women turn down good black men because they were not thugs. Calling them lame, boring, etc.

But as Soon as that same  black man with morals turn around and dates a white woman, he's looked at as satan :plzstop:

I understand what you are saying but that still doesnt change the fact that black men don't celebrate our darker hued sisters. Look at hip hop.

Women dating bad boys isnt something that is exclusive to black women. It's no different than a white girl dating her punk meth head boyfriend. It's about maturity. Sometimes women need to mature and have experiences to know what they really need.

Men of color contribute to the idea that thugs/athletes/rappers are the ideal black men. Women typically are drawn to the ideals within their community. Thats regardless of race.

Genesis

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on December 07, 2015, 01:44:41 PM
Quote from: Genesis on December 07, 2015, 12:46:15 PM

I understand what you are saying but that still doesnt change the fact that black men don't celebrate our darker hued sisters. Look at hip hop.

Women dating bad boys isnt something that is exclusive to black women. It's no different than a white girl dating her punk meth head boyfriend. It's about maturity. Sometimes women need to mature and have experiences to know what they really need.

Men of color contribute to the idea that thugs/athletes/rappers are the ideal black men. Women typically are drawn to the ideals within their community. Thats regardless of race.
I agree. It just goes both ways. Most black men want a lightskin/mixed chick while most black women want a low down dirty thug. Hip hop is to blame for some of it, but at the same time black men arent the only ones at fault for that foolishness, black women are too.

Stewie

she's bossy as fuck though...and aggressive....i hope their marriage lasts
[youtube start=510][/youtube]