Dark skinned black women have had ENOUGH!

Started by Inject My Lips, December 07, 2015, 03:34:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stewie

oh god ....they're dragging her in the comments.....i think they like the asian guy but not her

Inject My Lips

December 07, 2015, 02:22:36 PM #47 Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 02:29:07 PM by Hazeleyes
Quote from: Stewie on December 07, 2015, 02:16:00 PM
oh god ....they're dragging her in the comments.....i think they like the asian guy but not her

In that long ass video they talked about how she is working on her aggressiveness so at least she knows its an issue.  Plus there are some moments where she plays the cutesy role, but yeah she can be a mess.  Her meltdown in this video was ridiculous!

Watch at the 10 min mark.

Inject My Lips

Quote from: Genesis on December 07, 2015, 02:07:17 PM
Quote from: GYNandTONIC on December 07, 2015, 01:44:41 PM
Quote from: Genesis on December 07, 2015, 12:46:15 PM
Quote from: GYNandTONIC on December 07, 2015, 07:33:40 AM
I enjoy seeing black women open up their playing field as well.

Ive also noticed an appreciation of women with Afrocentric features by white and asian men. I think dark women are magical! Im happy they're finding love with men who genuinely appreciate their beauty as is.

I wish more brothers found our darker hued women appealing but black men (straight and gay) are the biggest contributers to colorism yet they make it seem like its the black women who deal with it exclusively.
I have seen first hand black women turn down good black men because they were not thugs. Calling them lame, boring, etc.

But as Soon as that same  black man with morals turn around and dates a white woman, he's looked at as satan :plzstop:

I understand what you are saying but that still doesnt change the fact that black men don't celebrate our darker hued sisters. Look at hip hop.

Women dating bad boys isnt something that is exclusive to black women. It's no different than a white girl dating her punk meth head boyfriend. It's about maturity. Sometimes women need to mature and have experiences to know what they really need.

Men of color contribute to the idea that thugs/athletes/rappers are the ideal black men. Women typically are drawn to the ideals within their community. Thats regardless of race.
I agree. It just goes both ways. Most black men want a lightskin/mixed chick while most black women want a low down dirty thug. Hip hop is to blame for some of it, but at the same time black men arent the only ones at fault for that foolishness, black women are too.
This is why I love Ciara and Russell together.  She is showing girls who have that mentality that the educated "good guy" is an option too.

Aalumeci.

this is nothing new. not "ive been noticing."

SUPREME

COD.

Sinpool

KJFNFF

why is their a nigger couple in the OP if this is about interracial relations

Inject My Lips

Quote from: Lion Babe on December 07, 2015, 04:59:30 PM
KJFNFF

why is their a nigger couple in the OP if this is about interracial relations

Its not necessarily about interracial couples but more so about Dark Skinned black women worshiping dark skinned black men when the favor isn't returned.   

Herb.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 07, 2015, 11:38:15 AM
Quote from: Herbie on December 07, 2015, 08:38:14 AM
Quote from: Hazeleyes on December 07, 2015, 03:34:46 AM
No longer are they limiting themselves to "dark chocolate" men while those same men put them down for a long haired redbone.  I have been noticing that light skinned and non black men really appreciate African beauty whereas most straight dark skinned men have that lil wayne mentality.  Don't get me wrong I love seeing two dark skinned people together, but I also love that dark skinned black women are waking up to the double standard and exploring their options.

I've been saying this for the longest time.

nnnnn

been hip!

You've been saying it for like a month  :dead:
actually I originally said this months ago

In regards to my 2 male cousins on my dads side of the family.

I kinda looked at them like  :uhh: for always going for white women but after a while it clicked. My dads side of the family is damn near pure west African blood. U can see it in their features. Full lips , beautiful dark skin ... Thick hair... My cousins fully represent west African beauty.

But I noticed they were insecure a lot about their looks... I'm looking at them like  :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: do u not see ur selves?  :plzstop: :plzstop: but it made sense after I thought about it. Black girls ain't checking for them, or at least they've been made to feel that way thru messages directly and/or indirectly sent to them. And it makes me angry.

So yes , I've "been hip". I've seen the effects of this in my own family.

Bentley!

ssssssss

Yawl stay worried about some skin color n mess tho

And it don't even be interesting or relevant stuff sometimes :kii:

Like in this instance....

Who fucking cares who black women sleep with. We're all ghey here last I checked  :dead:

"Oh black womah found power in light dick! Praise to ha!"

Damn you gorls :kii:

Bentley!

Quote from: RIG on December 07, 2015, 04:09:45 AM
Im curious ...   are u a darker skinned guy?
ssssssssssssss

There's definitely something underlying!

Herb.

December 07, 2015, 06:26:39 PM #57 Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 06:28:23 PM by Herbie
twinny...We "stay worried" about a lot of things on this site that are irrelevant to and have absolutely no impact our own lives.

At least this is a discussion regarding things that impact our community. Which is more than can be said about 95% of the mess we talk about on here. (Emphasis on we... I'm definitely not excluded. )