vdscbnmdcv

u have no home trainin'

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kaeli. on January 05, 2020, 07:58:58 PM
ndkdsmdf

did anybody even call him gay

like where did that come from
its literally in the title, dumb bitch :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

:disgusted: I'm looking and I'm not seeing gay in the title 

Vonc2002

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on January 05, 2020, 08:46:04 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 05, 2020, 07:14:25 PM
He actually seems pretty cool from what I've seen on the show.   He just unfortunately looks like his mother.  And y'all need to stop judging these rich kids based on the narrow minded hood mentality. They have the resources and room to do and be whatever way they want. Nothing about him seems gay or anything. He's just one of those eccentric ass rich kids

Who said he was gay?
are u being dense on purpose :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on January 05, 2020, 08:46:49 PM
jsrhlzdtbgwejks I didn't even notice that in the title
now what were u saying.............

Good Morning Gorgeous

January 05, 2020, 09:08:13 PM #54 Last Edit: January 05, 2020, 09:09:10 PM by mylogistics
Vodka, you tried it!  :dead: I never called the dude gay. I referred to him as woman, which is not the same.  :uhh:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: mylogistics on January 05, 2020, 09:08:13 PM
Vodka, you tried it!  :dead: I never called the dude gay. I referred to him as woman, which is not the same.  :uhh:
like... not at ALL the same  :plzstop:

Sinpool

Why r u misgendering people

that is a hate crime 

Vonc2002

:blink:
Well nothing about him gives woman either, so ur wrong either way it goes :dead:

Good Morning Gorgeous

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 05, 2020, 09:11:41 PM
:blink:
Well nothing about him gives woman either, so ur wrong either way it goes :dead:

Perception is the key here...I see lady and you see man.  :plzstop:

BAPHOMET.