Started by Vonc2002, January 11, 2020, 02:36:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

This photoshoot

what in the ebt hell :guys: 

were her parents in on the mess ?

Gilgamesh.

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Cowgirl

Quote from: L0NZ. on January 11, 2020, 03:33:04 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 11, 2020, 02:36:05 PM
I'm SCREAMING!
Who was that that said Azriel got beat up?  The way she tossed this hoe to the ground :dead:

How this bitch run up to get done up :kii:
https://www.tmz.com/videos/011020-joycelyn-savage-4708055-0-wf29jkyp/

He had the names mixed up. You could tell Az was getting her cuz she was talking the whole time djdjdj "you. had. POP!. sex. with. BLOOP. me. when. I. BOP! was. a . minorrr"  :kii:

and when she gave "she tried to attack me but I KNOW how to fight, tuh!"
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Bruce

The darker girl seems so fake and manipulative. From this to the way she cried with Gail and defended him. Provoking the light skin girl to want to fight her, knowing what to say to make her mad. Rushing over to her and whopping her ass really quick and then getting her arrested after. Followed by a photoshoot with the family who's character she absolutely destroyed just months ago is just too much for me. 

ophmani

Quote from: Bruce on January 14, 2020, 08:58:39 AM
The darker girl seems so fake and manipulative. From this to the way she cried with Gail and defended him. Provoking the light skin girl to want to fight her, knowing what to say to make her mad. Rushing over to her and whopping her ass really quick and then getting her arrested after. Followed by a photoshoot with the family who's character she absolutely destroyed just months ago is just too much for me.

ggggggggg

u got a fckn POINT tbh

Aalumeci.

her name is Azriel. And she was defending herself

Aalumeci.

Quote from: 'phil on January 14, 2020, 09:35:16 AM

ggggggggg

u got a fckn POINT tbh

She lied, defended him, and talked bad about her family because of the situation she was in. She was mentally still with her abuser. It's not hard to imagine her family still being ELATED when she come home from that. n. And that other girl kept RUSHING over to her to get knocked back into Sindel screams

Cowgirl

ccvvccvvvvvv

:scrumptious:

Aalumeci.

when Joyce said "get off me you crazy BITCH" and Az said, " :uhh: YEW crazy you just can't fight" 

ophmani

Quote from: L0NZ. on January 14, 2020, 09:39:08 AM

ggggggggg

u got a fckn POINT tbh

She lied, defended him, and talked bad about her family because of the situation she was in. She was mentally still with her abuser. It's not hard to imagine her family still being ELATED when she come home from that. n. And that other girl kept RUSHING over to her to get knocked back into Sindel screams

bby, ur missing the point. with respect to the fact that she was being abused/seemingly under the control of her abuser, that does not mean she is not capable of being a manipulative person. if fact, she's proven that she can be. so who's to say she isn't now using those manipulative trait in her own interest instead of using them to protect r. kelly, as she gas previously. she's obviously very intelligent. and the sequence/timing/reporting of events does seem a bit... odd. bruce made a 100% valid point.

Aalumeci.

nnn this girl spent years under an abusers spell and is now on her journey to freedom and we're figuring out ways to label her fake an manipulative. do y'all hate women

what's the questionable sequence of events? they got in a fight while one was moving out and she pressed charges. ok?

Vonc2002

Quote from: L0NZ. on January 14, 2020, 09:39:08 AM

ggggggggg

u got a fckn POINT tbh

sddsdffdddfddffffddssssd
Yea, I'm not seeing the manipulation
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw