Jocelyn and Azriel FULL fight video. Kiiiiiiiii

Started by Vonc2002, January 11, 2020, 02:36:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophmani

Quote from: L0NZ. on January 14, 2020, 10:32:03 AM
nnn this girl spent years under an abusers spell and is now on her journey to freedom and we're figuring out ways to label her fake an manipulative. do y'all hate women

what's the questionable sequence of events? they got in a fight while one was moving out and she pressed charges. ok?

this is ya'll problem. yall  think victims are complete angels and thats not the damns case.

she can still be a victim abd be plotting on how to come out if this on top. one does not negate the other. it's clear to see how she tried ti manipulate the public in an attempt to protect r. kelly so why is it such a stretch to suggest she might be employing the sane tactics fir her own self interest? and on top of that i never even said it was a bad thing.

but YEA, she and jocelyn became pro liars manipulators while under roberts thumb. those traits aint about to just GO AWAY. but we said we happy that the girl is away from him and back wit ha family. calm down love
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Aalumeci.

Quote from: 'phil on January 14, 2020, 11:19:55 AM
nnn this girl spent years under an abusers spell and is now on her journey to freedom and we're figuring out ways to label her fake an manipulative. do y'all hate women

what's the questionable sequence of events? they got in a fight while one was moving out and she pressed charges. ok?

this is ya'll problem. yall  think victims are complete angels and thats not the damns case.

she can still be a victim abd be plotting on how to come out if this on top. one does not negate the other. it's clear to see how she tried ti manipulate the public in an attempt to protect r. kelly so why is it such a stretch to suggest she might be employing the sane tactics fir her own self interest? and on top of that i never even said it was a bad thing.

Ok yea because planning a successful transition from slavery to freedom and capitalizing your situation to come out on top can't be a bad thing by any stretch. These threads calling her sneaky because she planned her way out..... "she's so fake and manipulative" is really negative verbiage so it doesn't come off as "not a bad thing" or praise :dead: And then to say she's not a complete angel is to imply that there's something devilish about what she's doing, and I just can't see where. I'll agree to disagree luv k 

ophmani

never called her sneaky or fake. not once. if you can't discuss what i ACTUALLY said versus what you're perceiving then yea it's best you do that.

"not a complete angel" meaning, as i've stated, i do think certain things were done to manipulate the public on her side (for instance going live during the fight and with the police). no e of that was necessary but i never said it was bad. definit self-serving which is why i said nit s complete angel
but given the context of the situation, i dont really hold that against her. never alluded to anything being "devilish".

again, if you want to have a discussion, it needs to be based in what i SAY. not your incorrect perception of the point i'm trying to make. so yea, let's agree to disagree babe.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ophmani

ghhhh yea, i'd leave it at that too bby. a while youre ahead mess

Scott.

Exactly

Vonc2002

Quote from: Scott. on January 14, 2020, 03:37:45 PM

Exactly
Like......das it,  das all
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ophmani

they got into a fight in which she recorded in live

then went on to record her statement to police

and you don't streaming this on to the internet was for the sake of public opinion/perception?

fggggggggg like honestly use your COMMON sense

and again, aint nobody said shame on azriel! but shit, a spade is a spade. get it now? dffff lord

Scott.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 14, 2020, 03:44:26 PM

Exactly
pretty much

ophmani

Vonc2002

Quote from: Scott. on January 14, 2020, 04:17:51 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 14, 2020, 03:44:26 PM

Exactly
pretty much
Like........ is it rocket science  :kii:

b7