Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: marijuana. on March 21, 2018, 04:01:35 PM
Nia >

They need to book a handicap match next week and let her tear into Mickie & Alexa.

dkslajd;lkasd;d

Most likely that will be on the match card Monday because RAW is so predictable.
BUT I'd be so HERE for that match tbh. jdskdjk
Yes!!!!! I just want her to destroy both of them. Did you see when she tossed Mickie into the ring apron? ggygtgthtttbngynhg Alexa is going to get demolished.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 21, 2018, 05:57:14 PM
I seriously hate their creative team. I?m ready for Sasha to just turn heel already, I want Nia to be champ, I want Piggy James to lose 10 lbs., I want Mandy Rose to go solo, I want Paige gone, Bayley still ain?t cute, LATEa is washed up, Trish is STILL queen, Ruby Riott needs to turn on the Riott Squad, Asuka?s streak needs to be broken, etc...
It?s going to happen. Rumor has it that Asuka?s streak will get broken at Wrestlemania by Charlotte Flair, Nia will become champ, and Sasha will turn heel on Monday. Riott Squad and Absolution are supposed to break up either during Mania or afterwards.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

charlie.

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 23, 2018, 11:02:29 PM
I seriously hate their creative team. I?m ready for Sasha to just turn heel already, I want Nia to be champ, I want Piggy James to lose 10 lbs., I want Mandy Rose to go solo, I want Paige gone, Bayley still ain?t cute, LATEa is washed up, Trish is STILL queen, Ruby Riott needs to turn on the Riott Squad, Asuka?s streak needs to be broken, etc...
Rumor has it that Asuka?s streak will get broken at Wrestlemania by Charlotte Flair,

how predictable  :uhh: at least give the girl the championship first and let SOMEONE ELSE break the streak...

they are shoving some of these girls down our throats and it's making me not like some of them now.  :dead:

charlie.

pCj

Can't wait for Queen 'Mella to cash in on Charles or Chun Li at WrestleMania

charlie.

Quote from: pCj on March 25, 2018, 11:53:55 PM

ffdfddf
I hate you
:plzstop:

Quote from: pCj on March 25, 2018, 11:53:55 PM
Her cash in is going to be an ultimate fail just like they did Baron Corbin last year.  :plzstop:  She attempted to cash in last week and would've failed if the bell would've rang. Because Charlotte laid her ass tf out with that boot.  :plzstop: Natalya took advantage of that opportunity though. She botches a lot though. I was wtf especially during that tag match at Fastlane with Her and Carmella vs. Becky and Naomi.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

charlie.

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 26, 2018, 12:43:44 AM
I kind of want Becky to be the one to break Asuka's streak.

I wouldn't be opposed to that.

And they're kind of putting Becky on the backburner as far as the 4 horsewomen are concerned.

como la whore

not Chun Li  :kii: Phil is racist TRASH  :uhh:

I agree though. get these chinks up outta here  :holdupguys:

como la whore

Quote from: pCj on February 27, 2018, 09:09:10 PM
I really hate this Real Women! era Steph and HHH are pushing because they're trying sooooo hard to distance themselves from the model era that they're literally hiring ANYTHING below a 3 in looks that can do a roll-up.

still crying  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

queen nicole bass really was born in the wrong era. she would be women's champion right now

M-Rocka

It?s going to happen. Rumor has it that Asuka?s streak will get broken at Wrestlemania by Charlotte Flair, Nia will become champ, and Sasha will turn heel on Monday. Riott Squad and Absolution are supposed to break up either during Mania or afterwards.
That?s why I love when you spill tea Jay. I saw a source that Asuka?s streak was going to break either at Summer Slam or at Survivor Series. I?m just ready for Sasha to turn heel. Barely would suck as a heel tbh, she?ll still get a crowd pop reaction.

As far as Absolution and Riott Squad is concerned, do you know who?s turning on who?

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 26, 2018, 09:39:58 AM
That?s why I love when you spill tea Jay. I saw a source that Asuka?s streak was going to break either at Summer Slam or at Survivor Series. I?m just ready for Sasha to turn heel. Barely would suck as a heel tbh, she?ll still get a crowd pop reaction.

As far as Absolution and Riott Squad is concerned, do you know who?s turning on who?
Sasha turned heel tonight... Bayley tried it and got that ass handed to her and Nia called Alexa a bitch (they attempted to bleep it out but didn't catch it in time  :plzstop:) as far as Riott Squad, Ruby is going to turn on Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan will be caught in the crossfire. As far as Absolution is concerned rumors is pointing at Mandy being the one to turn on Paige and the other girl.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 26, 2018, 09:44:31 PM

Sasha turned heel tonight... Bayley tried it and got that ass handed to her and Nia called Alexa a bitch (they attempted to bleep it out but didn't catch it in time  :plzstop:) as far as Riott Squad, Ruby is going to turn on Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan will be caught in the crossfire. As far as Absolution is concerned rumors is pointing at Mandy being the one to turn on Paige and the other girl.
:stressed::stressed::stressed:

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 26, 2018, 09:54:09 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 26, 2018, 09:44:31 PM

:stressed::stressed::stressed:
:stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed:
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"