Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on April 16, 2018, 03:50:40 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on April 16, 2018, 03:28:00 PM
John apparently bailed 1 month before the wedding :plzstop:

the FIRST time he told her that he never wanted kids should have been a red flag. Nikki is stupid, though. Blinded by the money and the lifestyle.

John doesn't want any kids!  :kii: he wants to enjoy his money in peace and have a trophy wife.

Nikki wants kids, the whole family thing.

She just needs to move on, she ain't trapping him. He won't allow it  :mmywheresddy:

I still think this is all staged though. Nikki will be announcing her pregnancy sometime in the fall. Bookmark this.
:bvy:
She's so desperate tho, giving me LATEa teas tbh

M-Rocka

Superstar Shakeup is underway:

Jinder Mahal is on Raw which means Seth Rollins is more than likely going to SD Live with the Intercontinental title.

M-Rocka

Well KO and Sami Zayn are back on Raw like that wasn?t expected.

charlie.

yea they were supposed to get married next month.  :dead: what in the hell

charlie.

the FIRST time he told her that he never wanted kids should have been a red flag. Nikki is stupid, though. Blinded by the money and the lifestyle.

John doesn't want any kids!  :kii: he wants to enjoy his money in peace and have a trophy wife.

She just needs to move on, she ain't trapping him. He won't allow it  :mmywheresddy:

I still think this is all staged though. Nikki will be announcing her pregnancy sometime in the fall. Bookmark this.

ddsdsdsdsds

yeah I fel like it's all for the reality show maybe.  :uhh: at least, I'm hoping... cause this is random as hell. and it would make them weirdos..  :dead:

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: marijuana. on April 17, 2018, 02:47:55 PM

ddsdsdsdsds

yeah I fel like it's all for the reality show maybe.  :uhh: at least, I'm hoping... cause this is random as hell. and it would make them weirdos..  :dead:
Nah, Nikki has wanted kids from the get go. It got worse when Brie got pregnant and had her baby. Nikki wants what Brie has. It?s simple.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

charlie.

That's true.

But she knew from the jump that John didn't want kids.... It's no one's fault but her's...

como la whore

omg this bruised/black eye that Trish gave Jazz. It looked nasty! I think Jazz and Trish is probably my favorite feud ever.

they HATED each other  :flamebroiled:

I still don't know how the eye injury happened....a kick from Trish maybe?  :young:

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on April 17, 2018, 03:04:16 PM

omg this bruised/black eye that Trish gave Jazz. It looked nasty! I think Jazz and Trish is probably my favorite feud ever.

they HATED each other  :flamebroiled:

I still don't know how the eye injury happened....a kick from Trish maybe?  :young:
Don?t forget Botchtoria when she used her knee brace in Trish?s eye. She also broke Candice?s nose and injured Torrie?s back. Liability self.

M-Rocka

Jeff Hardy is now on SDLive followed by Absolution?s Sonya Dykeville and Trish Stratus 2.0

M-Rocka

YASSSSSS

SD GOT SAMOA JOE!!!!!!

pCj

Imma need GOD$ha Banks to switch over so that I can stop watching Raw :bvy: