Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelMel

M-Rocka

pCj

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on May 28, 2018, 05:25:52 PM
[instagram]
[/instagram]
Luchador! Mexican even! High flying!
Lita, sit...

dvsfsdvsdvsdvsdvsdfvsdf

must be reminiscing about the days of being fucked in random back alleys in exchange for free training.

a complete waste of her time tbh when she would ultimately only be used as a spot monkey in the ring.

you live and you learn I guess
:roflmao:

como la whore

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: marijuana. on May 27, 2018, 04:07:28 AM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on May 26, 2018, 12:39:13 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on May 25, 2018, 09:01:04 PM
I?m cackling at Lana & Alexa both being in MITB. They?re not going to win. My money is on Full Moon or Nayo. Black girl magic!
I have a feeling that Charlotte Flair is going to win it. Because rumor has it that they're building up to a Women's main event match at Wrestlemania 35 with Ronda Rousey vs. Charlotte Flair and apparently both the Raw Women's Championship and the Smackdown Women's Championship are going to be on the line and supposedly the winner will have both belts. It's a rumor at this moment regarding the belts. But there is talk around WWE that Rousey/Flair is supposed to main event Wrestlemania 35.

I had a feeling. But  :uhh:

please put Ronda in the performance center, WWE! wtf  :uhh:
She's been doing fine. She's portraying a character. Ronda has been training for years for WWE. She trained with Rowdy Roddy Piper (who actually gave his blessing for her to use his Rowdy nickname and merchandise logo), The Brian Kendrick, and Natalya (In the Hart Family Dungeon). She's been performing very well at the house shows overseas and she didn't even want to be in the title picture this soon, Nia challenged her.  I'm hoping that Asuka beats the fuck out of Carmella at MITB and get that belt.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

pCj

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on May 28, 2018, 07:41:04 PM
[instagram]
[/instagram]
Lita, sit...

dvsfsdvsdvsdvsdvsdfvsdf

must be reminiscing about the days of being fucked in random back alleys in exchange for free training.

a complete waste of her time tbh when she would ultimately only be used as a spot monkey in the ring.

I love when we drag this LSD addict to the abyss! :dead:

M-Rocka

como la whore

Phil please!  :kii:
there's never been actual stories from REAL people that Trish slept around. It's always some virgin fanboy who types that mess!  :kii:

meanwhile we have legitimate proof that LATEa was a whore. and a cheater.
:gotchafag:

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on May 28, 2018, 08:53:34 PM
[instagram]
[/instagram]
Lita, sit...

dvsfsdvsdvsdvsdvsdfvsdf

and we will continue to lash that cumbucket until a ring is slipped on her finger
:jackiessales:

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on May 28, 2018, 09:42:32 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on May 28, 2018, 08:53:34 PM
[instagram]
[/instagram]
Lita, sit...

dvsfsdvsdvsdvsdvsdfvsdf

and we will continue to lash that cumbucket until a ring is slipped on her finger
:jackiessales:
djdjdissidkssksk

Both of her ex boyfriends are now married. Matt Hardy and CM Punk. I forgot she was in a committed relationship with Jeff Hardy before she got with Matt. What kinda hand me down?! LATEa girl...

M-Rocka

[instagram]
[/instagram]

nnnnnn

I would?ve traded Llama with Sonya Dykeville and Anorexia with Ugly Riott or Barely.

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: M-Rocka on May 29, 2018, 12:22:58 PM
[instagram]
[/instagram]

nnnnnn

I would?ve traded Llama with Sonya Dykeville and Anorexia with Ugly Riott or Barely.
!!!!!!!!! I agree with you there. Sonya would've fit in and Sonya and Ruby are actually very pretty without the makeup that they have to wear. Which is weird. But I will say that Lana has been improving her in ring skills thanks to King Rusev and Queen Natalya and her husband Tyson who's been training her. She's improved a lot over the past year.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

como la whore