Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on August 28, 2018, 11:53:42 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on August 28, 2018, 05:59:38 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on August 28, 2018, 03:52:42 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on August 28, 2018, 11:57:17 AM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on August 28, 2018, 11:32:44 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on August 28, 2018, 11:30:05 AM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on August 28, 2018, 11:16:26 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on August 28, 2018, 11:08:07 AM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on August 28, 2018, 09:47:03 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on August 28, 2018, 06:45:58 AM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on August 28, 2018, 12:34:28 AM
Quote from: pCj on August 28, 2018, 12:13:16 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on August 27, 2018, 11:44:33 PM
Quote from: chula. on August 27, 2018, 11:12:36 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on August 27, 2018, 11:09:56 PM
Damn and no sign of LATE again. Trish is always in demand it seems.
:blessed:

:receipts:
Phil is quiet. :dead:
This pity "hometown" appearance  from TRASH :kii: :dead:  :howfestive:

Can't wait for ASEXa to mop the floor wit ha  :woohoo:
Anorexia isn?t on Trish?s level. Only reason why that bitch is a 5x champion is because she sucks Vince?s dick every chance she gets just like Carmella. smh

This deathly ill looking bitch.

:plzstop: I still remember that cheerleader gimmick she debuted in NXT with because she was a cheerleader in real life which caused her disorder and she almost died. :plzstop:
This bullimic ass whore. And to find out she?s super sensitive in real life. She said the crowd hurts her feelings during her promos. Weak bitch. :dead:
Yeah and Nia Jax got rid of her too. Because apparently she got mad at Nia for giving her the deal on her relationship with Buddy Murphy who still didn?t marry her dumb ass. In so many ways Nia told her that she needs to grow up. She?s apparently very immature and a number of the women in WWE doesn?t like her at all and she acts like she?s better than everyone else.
Nia just seems like that ride or die loyal ass friend that?ll put you in your place if need be. She seems like a sweetheart. Love her! Yeah Anorexa is a dumb bitch, I see why Sasha doesn?t use. :dead:
No one doesn?t uses her.  :plzstop:
Who else hates this fragile bitch besides Sasha & Nia?! :dead: :dead:
Charlotte, Ronda, Natalya, The Bellas, Naomi, Tamina, and a few others.

Excellent! Hope this bitch becomes broken at some point...

:blessed:
Yeah a number of male wrestlers HATES her too. Braun barely likes her. She kept trying to push herself on him knowing that he?s taken.
This desperate ass bullimic ho. I can?t say that I blame sis tho, I?d throw myself at him too. Be on some MelMel shit.
:ohwow:

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on August 29, 2018, 10:44:29 AM
https://twitter.com/AnnetteReid24/status/1034281038678290432

y'all hear this ROAR?  :gorlonfire:
where is Que  :loose2when:
[instagram]

This bitch still wandering the streets with her beloved companion. Meanwhile Queen is still receiving the biggest pops from the crowd.
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

M-Rocka

[instagram]

This bitch is prettier than Anorexa tbh. I can see her being SD Women?s Champ very soon. :ohwow:

como la whore

QUEEN Jazz did an interview recently

some highlights

QuoteUpdate on the lawsuit against WWE:

"Yes, I really can't discuss that right now. There is news. It could be good or it could be bad."

QuoteRacism in wrestling:

"I wouldn't say I had experienced it. But, honestly with my ability and my way of work... if I were blonde hair and blue eyed, I would probably still be on TV now."

QuoteHer battles with Trish Stratus:

"Trish and I had a phenomenal feud. I mean she was the type of person that no matter what I put on her she got her ass back up and we did our thing. She was great at taking that ass whopping."

QuoteBeing released from WWE:

"They called us to the back and said, 'we were wrestling too much like men.' I thought, well that's the end of my career."

QuoteIf she would still be with WWE if she had blonde hair and blue eyes:

"If I wasn't in the company, I would be a part of the company. Because right now today, I still have no clue of why I was released. I'm championed one day and released the next day."

QuoteNot having an action figure and the marketing of African Americans in WWE:

"I don't think they (WWE) knows how to market African Americans. I was a champion and I've never had an action figure. They did the screening and scanning and said my action figure is in high demand and I never saw it."

hope queen gets her flowers one day  :stressed:

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on September 11, 2018, 11:09:05 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on September 04, 2018, 04:49:53 AM
[instagram]

n

this is gonna be a damn MESS  :plzstop:

This leaked on the internet, don?t know how legit this is.

The WWE Women?s Tag Team titles will make its debut after 30 of being inactive and Melina is coming back to WWE for a short deal. Hopefully her run is better than Piggy?s.

M-Rocka

Oof! Staycation! San Fran!
Trish probably told her to take the bus.

como la whore

not Nikki vs Ronda  :plzstop:
Nikki doesn't even have her Cena connection anymore and she's still being pushed to the moon.

she must be fucking Vince or something
:hmph:

como la whore

Trish has been officially confirmed for WWE 2k19. Her Wrestlemania 19 attire  :flamebroiled:

she has a new model and entrance. updated to fit that era (2003) I'm guessing.

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on September 17, 2018, 02:55:02 PM
Trish has been officially confirmed for WWE 2k19. Her Wrestlemania 19 attire  :flamebroiled:

she has a new model and entrance. updated to fit that era (2003) I'm guessing.
!!!!!!

I saw this during part 3 of the roster reveal. I was getting tired of that hair and that Raw main event attire. I wonder if Late? will have on her Survivor Series 2001 or 2004 attire. She really doesn?t have much to choose from. Her in ring attire was/is so dated.

como la whore

Lita will have nothing on. And will only be used as a backstage prop to satisfy the male wrestlers  :roflmao:

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on September 17, 2018, 03:14:25 PM
Lita will have nothing on. And will only be used as a backstage prop to satisfy the male wrestlers  :roflmao:
[instagram]

This ho is so damn corny and late. :dead:

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Rumor has it that Trish is considering coming out of retirement for one more run with WWE. That?s why she?s been training and doing yoga and she actually got her breast implants removed that?s why her boobs are smaller than they used to be. Wrestlemania 35 main event is supposed to be Charlotte Flair vs. Ronda Rousey for the Raw Women?s Championship. Survivor Series main event is supposed to be Four Horsewomen of MMA vs. Four Hoursewomen of WWE. Ronda is supposed to have a heel turn soon too perhaps before Evolution.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"