Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

como la whore

Rousey is the main event I believe  :plzstop: they really have this bitch on a pedestal. And can Nikki actually hold her own against someone who isn't the best wrestler? It should be interesting.

Nikki has way more wrestling experience but she's always been average at best.

pCj

I?ve grown to like Nikki as a wrestler & think she can carry YAWNda to a good match but this is like the female Cena vs Punk match where their polarizing characters are driving this story

pCj

como la whore

Quote from: pCj on October 28, 2018, 08:29:48 PM
I?m screaming at the silence for Nattie :plzstop:

Is anyone surprised  :plzstop: she?s NEVER been a draw. That last name really took her places.

M-Rocka

Nattie is such a lukewarm person. Her character, whether heel or face, isn't captivating at all. She's so boring.

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 28, 2018, 08:58:55 PM
Nattie is such a lukewarm person. Her character, whether heel or face, isn't captivating at all. She's so boring.

She?s so talented and skilled in the ring but lacks in literally every other department  :plzstop:

como la whore

charlie.

the PPV was good.
Ronda vs Nikki was good, but it shouldn't have been the main event.

Nikki definitely held the match as much as she could.
WWE is really forcing Ronda down our throats though. fkjl;df

and if she injured Nikki (after she injured Alexa) they better SNATCH that championship from her. fjkd;dfljsfkl

OVER IT tbh
:plzstop:

charlie.

my faves were
Trish/Lita vs Foxy and Mickie,
Battle Royal (only cause of Naomi homage to Melina. kjfdkl;f)
and Becky vs Char.

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on October 28, 2018, 09:12:20 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 28, 2018, 08:58:55 PM

She?s so talented and skilled in the ring but lacks in literally every other department  :plzstop:
Love Nat' tho, but her personality is dull as Monday Night Raw itself. Don?t even get me started on her promos. :dead:

M-Rocka

Quote from: marijuana. on October 28, 2018, 10:40:35 PM
the PPV was good.
Ronda vs Nikki was good, but it shouldn't have been the main event.

Nikki definitely held the match as much as she could.
WWE is really forcing Ronda down our throats though. fkjl;df

and if she injured Nikki (after she injured Alexa) they better SNATCH that championship from her. fjkd;dfljsfkl

OVER IT tbh
:plzstop:
Well after Botch Bella almost killed herself through those ropes and a week later almost killed Liv Morgan, I?m surprised she?s still there. She came back way too early. Stiff Mode self.

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Charlotte vs. Becky should?ve been the main event. Did y?all see the ref kick the chair to Becky when Charlotte had her in the figure eight in the ladder? That match was brutal as fuck. I hated the way the Shayna vs. Kairi match went down. So fucked up that her friends interfered. I was PISSED because I wanted Kairi to win. smh
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart