Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on November 21, 2018, 08:45:04 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on November 20, 2018, 09:04:25 PM
So we?re all agreeance that Nao needs a repackage?

Jay, how soon are Barely & Sash supposed to turn?
Within the next few weeks. A HUGE double turn is supposed to happen between Nattie and Ruby. Nattie is supposed to become a huge heel and Ruby is going to become a complete babyface and will get demolished. Oh and the Sonya and Mandy breakup is going to happen very soon especially with what transpired last night on Smackdown. smh and I told y?all that Charlotte was going to turn heel. Rumor has it that when Becky comes back is that those two are going to team up and wreck havoc all over the Women?s division leading to a confrontation between them, Lousey and Baron Corbin?s twin sister. which I?m kind of here for. I want Charlotte to destroy Lousey again and Becky needs to destroy that female Baron Corbin hybrid make her cry like Charlotte did Lousey.

!!!!!!!!!!!!! you better come with this damn tea sis

When Char' stomped on that steel chair against Lousey's adam's apple :oof:

I can see Nattie kinda snapping too over Anvil and I had a feeling Marilyn Manson would turn face soon and break up the Manson Squad. Sonya Dykeville is giving me faces vibes so I can definitely see her and Trish 2.0 feuding soon. I'm going to need Charlotte, Becky, Sasha, & Barely to be like a female Evolution and just destroy everyone in sight!!!!

M-Rocka

Quote from: marijuana. on November 21, 2018, 09:34:28 AM
And they def did well with putting Char over. Which was their job.

Heel Char >>>>> face Char. I kinda wanted to see her do more to the Tragics tbh

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Charlotte is definitely better as a heel. It seems as she?s more ruthless this time around. I wasn?t expecting that threat to Lousey either and the way she went ?THEY WERE IN MY WAY? in reference to the refs.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

pCj

como la whore

Quote from: pCj on November 21, 2018, 07:59:41 PM
b
So you like King all of a sudden?
:usuresis:

I?ve been following him on twitter for a while fag. Anything else  :rudone:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on November 21, 2018, 04:52:13 PM
Charlotte is definitely better as a heel. It seems as she?s more ruthless this time around. I wasn?t expecting that threat to Lousey either and the way she went ?THEY WERE IN MY WAY? in reference to the refs.
I can?t wait till Becky returns!

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 21, 2018, 08:50:57 PM
I have a feeling that her and Becky are going to become allies and run the Women?s division. Because both of them want to fuck Lousey up and Becky definitely wants to fuck Nia up too. I have a feeling that they?re going to cause havoc at TLC on December 16th.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on November 21, 2018, 09:14:07 PM
I have a feeling that her and Becky are going to become allies and run the Women?s division. Because both of them want to fuck Lousey up and Becky definitely wants to fuck Nia up too. I have a feeling that they?re going to cause havoc at TLC on December 16th.
:oof:

LET THIS FUCKING HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 22, 2018, 01:07:24 AM

Rumor has it that Charlotte and Becky are going to invade the Lousey vs Nia match and wreck havoc causing a disqualification. Charlotte already alluded to it on Smackdown and she already stated that no one can stop her. And both of them are going to demolish Lousey and Nia.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

charlie.

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on November 22, 2018, 03:39:39 PM

Rumor has it that Charlotte and Becky are going to invade the Lousey vs Nia match and wreck havoc causing a disqualification. Charlotte already alluded to it on Smackdown and she already stated that no one can stop her. And both of them are going to demolish Lousey and Nia.

Hey,

are you a writer for WWE on the low and not telling us?

:sobusyjetsetter: :receipts:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on November 22, 2018, 03:39:39 PM

!!!!!

Nobody is checking for Lousey vs. Botcha Jax anyway, so that'll be the perfect moment to demolish these hoes.