Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

RAW is already getting off to an amazing start. Kofi popped up on RAW and challenged Seth Rollins to a winner takes all title match and Seth accepted the challenge. Omfffffffff 
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on April 08, 2019, 08:27:20 PM
RAW is already getting off to an amazing start. Kofi popped up on RAW and challenged Seth Rollins to a winner takes all title match and Seth accepted the challenge. Omfffffffff
Gorl so they're unifying the universal and wwe title and next week is the superstar shakeup?

What is the point in bringing in these titles just for them to be discontinued a short time later. That's a waste, but they need to at least unify the Raw & SD tag team titles.

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 08, 2019, 08:37:54 PM
Gorl so they're unifying the universal and wwe title and next week is the superstar shakeup?

What is the point in bringing in these titles just for them to be discontinued a short time later. That's a waste, but they need to at least unify the Raw & SD tag team titles.
It's not going to be unified. They're doing this because Smackdown is moving to FOX in October.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 08, 2019, 08:35:38 PM
Quote from: chula. on April 08, 2019, 06:18:15 PM
https://twitter.com/trishstratuscom/status/1115102522841161729

ack! Invasion queens  :stressed:

about to be 18 years since this

Torrid looks weathered, but my lord look at Stacy and Trish! :flamebroiled:

Whorrie looked like she had to walk 10 miles to the event  :plzstop: she looked so amazing at the Royal Rumble wtf happened  :uhh:

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on April 08, 2019, 08:58:21 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on April 08, 2019, 08:35:38 PM
Quote from: chula. on April 08, 2019, 06:18:15 PM
https://twitter.com/trishstratuscom/status/1115102522841161729

ack! Invasion queens  :stressed:

about to be 18 years since this

Torrid looks weathered, but my lord look at Stacy and Trish! :flamebroiled:

Whorrie looked like she had to walk 10 miles to the event  :plzstop: she looked so amazing at the Royal Rumble wtf happened  :uhh:
I feel bad that Torrid lost her father, that was very sad and unfortunate. Even LATEa is lashing her a bit and that is highly unlikely.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on April 08, 2019, 08:48:34 PM

It's not going to be unified. They're doing this because Smackdown is moving to FOX in October.
That's just dumb imo, I know with Fox they want them to focus more on storylines and not those pointless ass comedy segments. I honestly don't see the point in doing this superstar shakeup...

Oh and I'm glad Lacey got dragged, tired of that bitch.

M-Rocka

Aleister Black is hella talented, but he looks so dirty, but Ricochet can take all of me.
:howfestive:

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 08, 2019, 09:24:35 PM

That's just dumb imo, I know with Fox they want them to focus more on storylines and not those pointless ass comedy segments. I honestly don't see the point in doing this superstar shakeup...

Yeah Lacey got dragged and the Seth/Kofi match ended in DQ because of The Bar interfering and now it's a tag match. 🤦🏽‍♂️
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on April 08, 2019, 10:58:09 PM

Yeah Lacey got dragged and the Seth/Kofi match ended in DQ because of The Bar interfering and now it's a tag match. 🤦🏽‍♂️
Tired of seeing that hoe runway walking up and down the ramp every episode, it's old. Of course they'd interfere, their creative team is awful.

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 09, 2019, 12:03:27 AM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on April 08, 2019, 10:58:09 PM

Tired of seeing that hoe runway walking up and down the ramp every episode, it's old. Of course they'd interfere, their creative team is awful.
Becky was about to make that hoe tap the fuck out.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

pCj

This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Welp, The Hardys are the new Smackdown Tag Champs. Oh did y'all know that Kofi became a grand slam champion on Sunday when he won the WWE championship. And that Lacey girl decked the fuck out of Becky. Vince must be trying to push her. 🤦🏽‍♂️ 
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

I'm tired of Runway already. Lord her promos are God awful, she's not as bad as Nattie though. Looks like The USOs, Naomi, AJ Styles, The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Andrade, Zelina Vega, Ricochet, Aleister Black, EC3, and Runway are part of Team Red. I wonder who's going to be on Team Blue tonight? I heard that Roman Reigns is going to SD Live along with Finn Balor..