Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on April 18, 2019, 02:15:34 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on April 17, 2019, 10:05:30 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on April 17, 2019, 09:53:19 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on April 17, 2019, 08:55:20 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on April 16, 2019, 10:04:03 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on April 16, 2019, 09:50:02 PM
Why the hell would they split Barely and Sasha up? I really thought she was going to SD too. She needed to go to SD, but hopefully with Sasha, Tamina, and Naomi on Raw they can reunite Team BAD (wishful thinking).
Rumor has it that Sasha is requesting her release from WWE. She removed all mentions of WWE from her social media accounts too. She's not happy. Elias and Roman are on SD Live.
I just read that she is making demands in order for her to stick around. She wants longer title reigns and she wants to headline WM.
Nah. She's fed up with WWE and Vince. Especially after what happened at Mania. Hence why Vince shipped Barely to SD Live. He couldn't take their reactions. It's a known fact that Vince hates minorities. He had them drop the titles to two of the most annoying white bitches on the entire roster. He knows that if he would've fucked Kofi over there will be riots with fans and fellow WWE superstars because Daniel Bryan is actually hated by most of the locker room for his antics. Sasha even removed all mentions of WWE from her social media accounts. I follow her on Twitter and Instagram. She also started following AEW on Twitter too.
Damn, I had hopes for Sasha to stay, but seeing how unhappy she's been these last couple of years it's evident that she's fed the fuck up. Daniel Bryan is an asshole in real life I heard, not surprising, I've never liked him at all. And when he turned heel and attacked AJ Styles I just grew to hate him even more.

I definitely want to see Dyke & Mandy Stratus get some type of shine, especially Dyke. But I also wanna see Marilyn Manson break away from Sarah Logan too. Sarah is late and if they were smart, they would pair her with the War Raiders or even Bray Wyatt.
Sarah is married to one half of the War Raiders (Now called The Viking Experience because of Vince's stupid ass) it would make sense to pair her up with them because she was in their entrances at the past two Takeovers
Vince is the epitome of LATE

I honestly feel like some of these NXT stars have been called up too soon. Runway could've stayed her ass down there for another year, the Ascension are pretty much non existent, Tyler Breeze is being wasted on the main roster, Liv should've stayed in developmental too.

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 18, 2019, 02:21:44 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on April 18, 2019, 02:15:34 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on April 17, 2019, 10:05:30 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on April 17, 2019, 09:53:19 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on April 17, 2019, 08:55:20 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on April 16, 2019, 10:04:03 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on April 16, 2019, 09:50:02 PM
Why the hell would they split Barely and Sasha up? I really thought she was going to SD too. She needed to go to SD, but hopefully with Sasha, Tamina, and Naomi on Raw they can reunite Team BAD (wishful thinking).
Rumor has it that Sasha is requesting her release from WWE. She removed all mentions of WWE from her social media accounts too. She's not happy. Elias and Roman are on SD Live.
I just read that she is making demands in order for her to stick around. She wants longer title reigns and she wants to headline WM.
Nah. She's fed up with WWE and Vince. Especially after what happened at Mania. Hence why Vince shipped Barely to SD Live. He couldn't take their reactions. It's a known fact that Vince hates minorities. He had them drop the titles to two of the most annoying white bitches on the entire roster. He knows that if he would've fucked Kofi over there will be riots with fans and fellow WWE superstars because Daniel Bryan is actually hated by most of the locker room for his antics. Sasha even removed all mentions of WWE from her social media accounts. I follow her on Twitter and Instagram. She also started following AEW on Twitter too.
Damn, I had hopes for Sasha to stay, but seeing how unhappy she's been these last couple of years it's evident that she's fed the fuck up. Daniel Bryan is an asshole in real life I heard, not surprising, I've never liked him at all. And when he turned heel and attacked AJ Styles I just grew to hate him even more.

I definitely want to see Dyke & Mandy Stratus get some type of shine, especially Dyke. But I also wanna see Marilyn Manson break away from Sarah Logan too. Sarah is late and if they were smart, they would pair her with the War Raiders or even Bray Wyatt.
Sarah is married to one half of the War Raiders (Now called The Viking Experience because of Vince's stupid ass) it would make sense to pair her up with them because she was in their entrances at the past two Takeovers
Vince is the epitome of LATE

I honestly feel like some of these NXT stars have been called up too soon. Runway could've stayed her ass down there for another year, the Ascension are pretty much non existent, Tyler Breeze is being wasted on the main roster, Liv should've stayed in developmental too.
I agree with all of this.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

pCj

ssssss Are we back in the Diva era? Why is G.I HOE in the title scene after a couple shimmies and pump walks down the aisle? 

M-Rocka

Quote from: pCj on April 18, 2019, 10:50:53 PM
ssssss Are we back in the Diva era? Why is G.I HOE in the title scene after a couple shimmies and pump walks down the aisle?
n

She's supposed to be battling Becky Lynch for the Raw women's title at MITB allegedly. She's another useless blonde getting an unnecessary push. Hopefully Barely and Ember Moon are treated better on SD Live and get the proper push they deserve.

como la whore

a clip I came across of Lebron James at a WWE RAW in 2003

the way he was looking at Trish  :plzstop: queen had him in a trance  :young:

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on April 26, 2019, 04:35:50 PM
a clip I came across of Lebron James at a WWE RAW in 2003

the way he was looking at Trish  :plzstop: queen had him in a trance  :young:

Her presence >>>>>>>>

M-Rocka

Why do I find this new gimmick sexy? The way he slimmed down a bit and packed some muscle. :ohwow:

:oof:

This sadistic king, he's definitely the Undertaker of this era. Not surprised that Undertaker helped him with this new gimmick, I can see this turning dark in time.

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 26, 2019, 08:19:38 PM

Why do I find this new gimmick sexy? The way he slimmed down a bit and packed some muscle. :ohwow:

This sadistic king, he's definitely the Undertaker of this era. Not surprised that Undertaker helped him with this new gimmick, I can see this turning dark in time.
JoJo is knocked up by him too. That's who he cheated on his wife with. This new gimmick can go places too. A lot of room to do something with it. Especially if him and the Hardys with their Woken/Broken gimmicks team up and become a stable. Think of the possibilities with that. Ugh.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 19, 2019, 01:00:44 AM
n

She's supposed to be battling Becky Lynch for the Raw women's title at MITB allegedly. She's another useless blonde getting an unnecessary push. Hopefully Barely and Ember Moon are treated better on SD Live and get the proper push they deserve.
She is battling Becky for the RAW Women's title at MITB and Becky is also defending her SD title against Charlotte Flair at MITB too. I heard that Becky is going to drop the RAW Women's title to that Lacey chick. But she'll retain the SD title.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on April 27, 2019, 11:20:47 AM
n

She is battling Becky for the RAW Women's title at MITB and Becky is also defending her SD title against Charlotte Flair at MITB too. I heard that Becky is going to drop the RAW Women's title to that Lacey chick. But she'll retain the SD title.

If anything, I'd rather she drop it to Charlotte and move to Raw to feud with Runway. It's way too early for her to win. Vince and these damn blondes. The reason Liv Morgan moved to SD is because she's scheduled to get a push.

Speaking of MITB, some dumbass promoter accidentally leaked the ladder match contenders, apparently Sasha will return around then and she's scheduled to win.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on April 27, 2019, 11:18:13 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on April 26, 2019, 08:19:38 PM

JoJo is knocked up by him too. That's who he cheated on his wife with. This new gimmick can go places too. A lot of room to do something with it. Especially if him and the Hardys with their Woken/Broken gimmicks team up and become a stable. Think of the possibilities with that. Ugh.
Whew Jojo is lucky because gorl....

I just wanna see Bray win, he deserves it and he's one of the best superstars right now.

Kaeli.

oof

this bitch was iconic af... if only she learned how to actually wrestle and be good on the mic

She was a STAR!

M-Rocka

Quote from: Dark Lady. on April 29, 2019, 10:23:02 PM

oof

this bitch was iconic af... if only she learned how to actually wrestle and be good on the mic

She was a STAR!

!!!!!!!

Highest selling Playboy self

como la whore

Quote from: Dark Lady. on April 29, 2019, 10:23:02 PM

oof

She was a STAR!

I loved Sable  :plzstop: she was improving a little bit in the ring but never really cared about taking bumps or selling moves. Which is what wrestling is.

I read somewhere that she had a clause in her contract that prevented her from taking certain bumps  :plzstop: probably why the other girls hated her.....because she got away with doing the bare minimum  :plzstop:

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 27, 2019, 03:27:38 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on April 27, 2019, 11:20:47 AM
n

If anything, I'd rather she drop it to Charlotte and move to Raw to feud with Runway. It's way too early for her to win. Vince and these damn blondes. The reason Liv Morgan moved to SD is because she's scheduled to get a push.

Speaking of MITB, some dumbass promoter accidentally leaked the ladder match contenders, apparently Sasha will return around then and she's scheduled to win.

They already announced the Women from RAW who are competing in the Money The Bank ladder match. Sasha is apparently doing the same thing that Neville did. Sitting out until her contract expires. Goldust also asked for his release from WWE as well.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"