Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: M-Rocka on August 12, 2019, 10:10:03 PM
SASHA BANKS IS BACK AND SHE'S HEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:oof::oof:
I knew this was going to happen. I can't wait to see how this builds up. I have a feeling we're going to get that horsewomen vs horsewomen match at survivor series now.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on August 13, 2019, 03:59:56 AM
I knew this was going to happen. I can't wait to see how this builds up. I have a feeling we're going to get that horsewomen vs horsewomen match at survivor series now.
I had my money set on Lousey or Sasha returning at Summer Slam, but the way queen flung that purple wig and revealed her new look has me still shook. I love that blue!!

Whew, now they need turn Naomi and Tamina heel and reunite as Team Bad.

Have Sasha as the Raw women's champ and have Tamina & Naomi as the women's tag team champs.

:oof:

charlie.

Quote from: chula. on August 11, 2019, 09:30:40 PM
QuoteCHARLOTTE FLAIR VS. TRISH STRATUS

Flair won a long match with the figure eight.  Some early spots were sloppy, but Stratus tested herself and did a lot more than you'd think.  This was better than most women's matches on WWE PPV shows.  The crowd was quiet early but they got into it at the end.   Stratus took a big bump off the apron, did a great looking top rope Frankensteirner, did the Stratusfaction, Flair's figure eight and the chick kick.  She did some lucha spots early.  It was definitely a very good performance for her not having done a singles match in eight years.  Flair left the ring to let Stratus get the applause whne it was over.  The crowd chanted "Thank you Trish" after the match.  They got a "this is awesome" chant during the match.

not lucha vdwffsfsds
this experimental goddess

she also got a "you still got it" chant.

the match was pretty good and she did a great job at putting charlotte over. still wish they would've given her the win tho. the crowd was definitely into it and living for her.

charlie.

:plzstop: I was living. this was needed and hopefully this revives the division.

como la whore

https://twitter.com/ringthebelleds/status/1160995031345446913

Lilian  :loose2when:

"you make me so proud"

Lilian went with Trish to the mall to pick out her outfits for her debut back in March of 2000. So cool that they are still close.

M-Rocka

Quote from: marijuana. on August 13, 2019, 04:50:20 PM

:plzstop: I was living. this was needed and hopefully this revives the division.
I've waited 2 years for this bitch to switch. Naomi needs the switch too, Glow Time is becoming stale. She's more alive as a heel. I need these bitches to reform Team Bad again and wreck havoc on the women's division.  :ohwow:

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on August 13, 2019, 08:46:56 PM
https://twitter.com/ringthebelleds/status/1160995031345446913

Lilian  :loose2when:

"you make me so proud"

Lilian went with Trish to the mall to pick out her outfits for her debut back in March of 2000. So cool that they are still close.
:stressed: :stressed:

Trish said her best friends in the business are Lilian and Late. I think Torrie too.  :loose2when:

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: M-Rocka on August 13, 2019, 10:26:18 AM
I had my money set on Lousey or Sasha returning at Summer Slam, but the way queen flung that purple wig and revealed her new look has me still shook. I love that blue!!

Have Sasha as the Raw women's champ and have Tamina & Naomi as the women's tag team champs.

I want this too!!!!
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on August 17, 2019, 07:01:07 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on August 13, 2019, 10:26:18 AM

I want this too!!!!
Absolution tried to give a Team Bad tea and failed, I'm definitely hopeful that The Mute & Nao reunite and cause havoc amongst the women's division. I kinda want Anorexa & Nikki Cross's ugly ass dismantled.