Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: M-Rocka on August 21, 2019, 05:42:48 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on August 21, 2019, 05:12:42 PM
Oh y'all NXT is going to be on TV starting September 18th on USA and it's going to be a live 2 hour show. NXT is going to be it's own brand like RAW and Smackdown. I have a feeling it's going to be Sasha vs Becky for the RAW Women's title at Clash of Champions. We already have Boobs vs Barely pencilled in for the Smackdown Women's title.
The Man vs. The Boss is a feud that I was dying to see. The reaction that Sash' got when she beat Nattie's ass and demolished Becky with that chair was gold.

Much to my surprise *sarcasm*, there will be yet another title match for Boobs going after Barely's SD women's title.  :uhh:

I cackled at Nattie & Sasha's segment because Nat is a horrible actress, she just sucks all around. :dead:

Is Raw suppose to stay on USA with NXT? It's about time they get they're own spotlight on a network, NXT that is.
Yes, Raw is staying on USA. Smackdown is the only show that's moving which is a very dumb move. Should've left it on USA.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on August 21, 2019, 05:44:19 PM
Quote from: chula. on August 21, 2019, 09:40:30 AM

they HATED Eva omg  :kii: I thought Foxy was about to throw hands  :kii:
I heard Alicia got sent home at the Summerslam fan access event for being drunk and getting into a verbal altercation with a fan. Just fire this alcoholic.  :dead: :dead:

:kii:

I used to stan for Foxy years ago. She lost me though. Generic self.

Kaeli.

Alicia is too Valley gorl for me tbh 

she gives me a coon tea although I stanned back in 2010 when she was divas champ. 

Jackie, Jazz, Layla & Kristal >> :scrumptious: 

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on August 21, 2019, 06:07:58 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on August 21, 2019, 05:42:48 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on August 21, 2019, 05:12:42 PM
Oh y'all NXT is going to be on TV starting September 18th on USA and it's going to be a live 2 hour show. NXT is going to be it's own brand like RAW and Smackdown. I have a feeling it's going to be Sasha vs Becky for the RAW Women's title at Clash of Champions. We already have Boobs vs Barely pencilled in for the Smackdown Women's title.
The Man vs. The Boss is a feud that I was dying to see. The reaction that Sash' got when she beat Nattie's ass and demolished Becky with that chair was gold.

Much to my surprise *sarcasm*, there will be yet another title match for Boobs going after Barely's SD women's title.  :uhh:

I cackled at Nattie & Sasha's segment because Nat is a horrible actress, she just sucks all around. :dead:

Is Raw suppose to stay on USA with NXT? It's about time they get they're own spotlight on a network, NXT that is.
Yes, Raw is staying on USA. Smackdown is the only show that's moving which is a very dumb move. Should've left it on USA.
I'm actually eager to see what happens with it being moved to Fox Sports in a couple months, I know Fox said they wanted more wrestling and less comedy show antics.  :dead:

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on August 21, 2019, 06:40:49 PM

I heard Alicia got sent home at the Summerslam fan access event for being drunk and getting into a verbal altercation with a fan. Just fire this alcoholic.  :dead: :dead:

:kii:

I used to stan for Foxy years ago. She lost me though. Generic self.
She was great in the late 2000's/early 2010's, honestly you're right she's very generic and late. :dead:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Kaeli. on August 21, 2019, 06:45:08 PM
Alicia is too Valley gorl for me tbh

she gives me a coon tea although I stanned back in 2010 when she was divas champ.

Jackie, Jazz, Layla & Kristal >> :scrumptious:
I really thought when Layla came back from injury in 2012, she was going to have like a Trish type of face run. She had potential since she got better, all that went to shit when she turned heel again and aligned herself with AJ Lee.

como la whore

I'm watching these old clips and screaming  :plzstop:

the photoshop team must be really good then

what a bitch  :plzstop:

como la whore

Natalya loves to start shit and then play victim  :plzstop:

so when are you getting your action figure :sup:

Nattie bye!  :dead:

She did the same thing during Wrestlemania.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on August 24, 2019, 04:37:45 PM

She did the same thing during Wrestlemania.
What is her purpose in WWE?  :dead:

charlie.

They added Ronnie to the Total Divas cast hhfcff sc

Screaming @ how she threw shots at Bella's and basically following in their footsteps.

:plzstop: On top of the YouTube thing ffffff

Quote from: marijuana. on August 29, 2019, 08:21:11 PM
They added Ronnie to the Total Divas cast hhfcff sc

Screaming @ how she threw shots at Bella's and basically following in their footsteps.

:plzstop: On top of the YouTube thing ffffff
You know that whole thing was scripted so her and Nikki can have a match at Evolution. She's friends with those Bellas and Nattie in real life. She has legitimate beef with all four horsewomen of WWE though. They don't like her and she doesn't like them.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

I really can't stand Lousey, broken limb self. I see that they added Dykeville to the cast as well. I don't understand why Nikki & Brie are still on this show..

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on August 30, 2019, 07:57:47 PM
I really can't stand Lousey, broken limb self. I see that they added Dykeville to the cast as well. I don't understand why Nikki & Brie are still on this show..

Is Ronda really on the show?  :plzstop: the WWE just can't help themselves can they. Stop trying to force this girl down our throat.

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on August 30, 2019, 08:37:55 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on August 30, 2019, 07:57:47 PM

Is Ronda really on the show?  :plzstop: the WWE just can't help themselves can they. Stop trying to force this girl down our throat.

nnnnnnnnnn

Yeah, I detest this girl.  :dead: