Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: marijuana. on January 02, 2020, 10:08:08 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on January 02, 2020, 09:59:57 PM
Quote from: marijuana. on January 02, 2020, 06:09:15 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on January 02, 2020, 01:15:22 PM
Quote from: Fuck it! on January 02, 2020, 01:00:49 PM
Quote from: chula. on January 02, 2020, 12:08:09 PM

must have been Trish and Charlotte preparing before their match. Just now seeing this dfdffdf

Trish looks younger than Charlotte here  :ohwow:
She even did a chop to Andrade. She trained with Charlotte and Andrade. Vince allowed Trish to pick her own opponent. Vince was going to book a match between Trish and Nikki Bella. Ugh.
n

Nobody would want that. I wish Trish picked Sasha, but I understand why she chose Boobs instead.

But Queen Nikki would have put over Trish tho.

The Bellas love Trish and Lita... that's the thing. Char def would've never put over Trish and that's prob why WWE chose Char and they knew Trish would put over Char.

:receipts:
The Bellas are garbage. So glad those hoes retired. :plzstop:

:uhh:

you're garbage  :uhh:

:overit:

charlie.

I'm tired of you motherfuckers coming for Queen EntruepernshipELLAs Twins. :uhh:

:fuming::fuming::fuming::fuming::fuming:

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: marijuana. on January 02, 2020, 06:09:15 PM

must have been Trish and Charlotte preparing before their match. Just now seeing this dfdffdf

She even did a chop to Andrade. She trained with Charlotte and Andrade. Vince allowed Trish to pick her own opponent. Vince was going to book a match between Trish and Nikki Bella. Ugh.
n

Nobody would want that. I wish Trish picked Sasha, but I understand why she chose Boobs instead.

But Queen Nikki would have put over Trish tho.

The Bellas love Trish and Lita... that's the thing. Char def would've never put over Trish and that's prob why WWE chose Char and they knew Trish would put over Char.

:receipts:
Trish chose Charlotte. WWE wanted Nikki Bella. It was always slated for Trish to lose. Charlotte fought with Vince to change the ending of the match. Charlotte wanted Trish to win by submission by using her own move on her. Vince's out of touch ass didn't want Trish to be put over. Nattie lost too.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

n

Sasha has a bad reputation backstage. Her and Barely both. It dates all the way back to NXT. They are basically bitches to other female superstars. No one really respects them like that.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Fuck it! on January 02, 2020, 11:33:31 PM

n

Sasha has a bad reputation backstage. Her and Barely both. It dates all the way back to NXT. They are basically bitches to other female superstars. No one really respects them like that.
Looking at Baysic's mug, can you blame them? I wouldn't respect that dog either. :dead:

M-Rocka

So The USO's are back gorls!!!!!!

Where the fuck is Naomi????? :flamebroiled:

Did y'all hear Ariane is returning to indie wrestling? Just reunite her w/ Naomi so they can go after the women's tag team belts. :uhh:

charlie.

M-Rocka

Quote from: marijuana. on January 03, 2020, 10:45:13 PM
I lowkey wish they didn't cut their hair tho
:overit:
I wish they'd have a different style. But I want all of them on me! :ohwow:

M-Rocka

Mel would love the USO's since they are always drinking and driving. Fine selves.

charlie.

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 03, 2020, 10:09:11 PM

Did y'all hear Ariane is returning to indie wrestling? Just reunite her w/ Naomi so they can go after the women's tag team belts. :uhh:

I thought she said she was trynna get back in WWE
:ohwow:

como la whore

M-Rocka

Quote from: marijuana. on January 03, 2020, 11:20:26 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on January 03, 2020, 10:09:11 PM

I thought she said she was trynna get back in WWE
:ohwow:
Yeah I remember queen saying that. Burns he should've just went back to NXT.

Now that Tamina is on SD along with Sasha. I say bring Naomi back and reform Team Bad again. Make them an even more ruthless female stable. Tamina & Naomi as the tag team champs, Sasha as the SD women's champ.💙