Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

como la whore

como la whore

guys.....this is edgy  :thatssowendy: the new AEW women's champion.

I've seen some clips here and there of Nyla and thought "oh ok so she's a bigger girl....like a Jazz/Chyna type" which was fine...

I only just found out last night that she is trans  :shook:

I don't know how to feel tbh. does that make me a hypocrite?

I just think that if they wanted to sign a trans gorl at least get a cute one  :disgusted: someone that can be more easily digested and accepted that way the big burly gorls like Nyla have it easier.

I just KNOW the comments are a fool  :plzstop:

Kaeli.

Kaeli.

So we have a trans champion and a Woman holding a men's heavyweight title (Tessa Blanchard) in the wrestling world at the same time :plzstop: 

I wonder if WWE will follow suit with some edgy mess

como la whore

dfsfdsdsssdf I just hope Nyla isn't fragile emotionally because some of these comments are terrible  :plzstop:

como la whore

the GLAAD crowd already going after JR for saying Nyla was "king of the mountain"
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

charlie.

February 13, 2020, 01:22:12 PM #4131 Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 01:50:38 PM by ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ.
Quote from: Kaeli. on February 13, 2020, 01:09:15 PM
So we have a trans champion and a Woman holding a men's heavyweight title (Tessa Blanchard) in the wrestling world at the same time :plzstop:

I wonder if WWE will follow suit with some edgy mess

Don't forget Sonny Kiss

:receipts:

he's everything
:gorlonfire:

como la whore

the way Nyla nearly dropped that man on his neck  :shook: does she botch a lot? I need to watch more of her stuff

pCj

como la whore

https://twitter.com/AEWonTNT/status/1227792674238816256

Jeff is soooooo sexy to me  :ohwow: I may just start watching AEW. He could do whatever he wanted to me tbh.

big beefy self
:oof:

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on February 13, 2020, 11:39:49 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on February 13, 2020, 08:12:48 AM
Quote from: chula. on February 12, 2020, 06:58:25 PM
Quote from: pCj on February 12, 2020, 06:55:19 PM
Diva of the Decade! as if it meant something.

still upset about that snub I see  :gotchafag:
We need a gif of her face when Trish looked beautiful and unbothered while she went to get her diva of the decade award. Lita was PISSED!! :kii:

Quote from: M-Rocka on February 13, 2020, 08:13:44 AM
Quote from: chula. on February 12, 2020, 09:25:14 PM

:kii: :plzstop:

Lita was HURT  :plzstop:
Shit you already uploaded it!!!

svsscscafsgsgsgsge

Oh she was boiling inside!!! :plzstop:

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

That Awww... Hmph!!! reaction is sending me to hell right now!!!!!!!!!  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

This is right around the time she was still healing from her neck injury right? She was subjecting to only hosting Heat. :dead:

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on February 13, 2020, 05:16:17 PM
Quote from: chula. on February 13, 2020, 11:39:49 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on February 13, 2020, 08:12:48 AM
Quote from: chula. on February 12, 2020, 06:58:25 PM
Quote from: pCj on February 12, 2020, 06:55:19 PM
Diva of the Decade! as if it meant something.

still upset about that snub I see  :gotchafag:
We need a gif of her face when Trish looked beautiful and unbothered while she went to get her diva of the decade award. Lita was PISSED!! :kii:

Quote from: M-Rocka on February 13, 2020, 08:13:44 AM
Quote from: chula. on February 12, 2020, 09:25:14 PM

:kii: :plzstop:

Lita was HURT  :plzstop:
Shit you already uploaded it!!!

svsscscafsgsgsgsge

Oh she was boiling inside!!! :plzstop:

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

That Awww... Hmph!!! reaction is sending me to hell right now!!!!!!!!!  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

This is right around the time she was still healing from her neck injury right? She was subjecting to only hosting Heat. :dead:

vsvs YEAH.
and while she was gone the division thrived  :plzstop: we kinda forgot all about her lol!