Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie.

M-Rocka

Quote from: ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ. on February 19, 2020, 01:00:25 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on February 19, 2020, 10:16:12 AM

Melina thanked Trish for being her first title shot and also thanked Piggy for passing the honor to her. Trish and her damn impact. :'(

:stressed: :stressed:

:receipts:

wait lemme stan Melina a bit.

fkskl;fjl;fsdkjl;

I always tip-toed around it and tread with caution cause of the stories backstage of how Morrison did Trish because he was jealous of Trish taking Melina spot.

but this might make me give her her dues now
:stressed: she was always fun to watch. Whewwww
!!!!!

She really started to shine once she turned face. I think she was the first ever Women's Champion of Mexican descent. And she had a following of young Latina girls looking up to her.

This Mexican Trish Stratus. :stressed:

Her feud with Piggy was always compared to Trish & LATEa's feud.

como la whore

I'm not clapping for Melina tbh  :disgusted: the shit she pulled with Trish at Wrestlemania. Not directly to her, but through the ear of Morrison.

She was foul for that and should have respected Trish's place in the industry. Nobody took your spot Melina, Vince chose Trish to be in that spot and not you so just suck it up and deal with it.

I lived when Val Penis tore into both Melina and Morrison for how they treated Trish

it was glorious  :blessed:

como la whore

charlie.

Quote from: chula. on February 19, 2020, 02:05:41 PM
I'm not clapping for Melina tbh  :disgusted: the shit she pulled with Trish at Wrestlemania. Not directly to her, but through the ear of Morrison.

She was foul for that and should have respected Trish's place in the industry. Nobody took your spot Melina, Vince chose Trish to be in that spot and not you so just suck it up and deal with it.

I lived when Val Penis tore into both Melina and Morrison for how they treated Trish

it was glorious  :blessed:

yea this is what I was talking about.

kl;s'kf'sdfk

but sis obviously has a change of heart now so I'm giving her a pass.
:ohwow:

como la whore

como la whore

I think around the time it happened I sent Melina a tweet and she actually sent me a dm denying all of it  :plzstop: like bitch please.

let me see if I still have it on my old twitter account  :plzstop:

como la whore

I don't even remember what I said to her but it must have really bothered her for her to send me a dm about it  :plzstop: :roflmao:

charlie.

Quote from: chula. on February 19, 2020, 02:41:25 PM

I don't even remember what I said to her but it must have really bothered her for her to send me a dm about it  :plzstop: :roflmao:

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

bitch you're so evil.  :dead:

pCj

pCj

I'm with MeQUEENa on this one. I'm not here for part-timers having one throwaway match that'll mean nothing to them in the long run at the expense of someone there full time that can benefit from the fued.
:disgusted:

como la whore

Quote from: pCj Bella on February 19, 2020, 03:48:13 PM
I'm with MeQUEENa on this one.

you also think The Fellas are legendary. we don't take you seriously faggot.  :disgusted:

pCj

como la whore

Kaeli.

i'm screaming at this dm :plzstop: 
f
adjsk[lfjkl;djasik;fm

Trish said Melina had nothing to do with it though. I think the only girl that had beef with Melina was Mickie around the time of their first feud. I genuinely think Melina is misunderstood cus everyone that works with her says she was a sweetheart. I think a lot of those men started those bitch rumors after she fucked Batista f;lakdsjjdfkl;adjlfdj