Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

jlvkasdjl

and fuck it 

i'm sick of Becky as champion too. Throw some new girls in the mix or SOMETHING. Her reign has been boring as well. 

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: Kaeli. on March 21, 2020, 10:06:21 PM
jlvkasdjl

and fuck it

i'm sick of Becky as champion too. Throw some new girls in the mix or SOMETHING. Her reign has been boring as well.
By the time Mania rolls around Becky will be the RAW Women's Champion for a year. Just give her ass a full heel turn. I have a feeling that's going to happen at Mania and she could give Shayna a match. I'm sick of Barely as champion and her heel turn has been lackluster. She can't pull off being a heel as organically as Charlotte, Sasha, or even Becky. Becky was good as a heel in NXT with Sasha.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Fuck it! on March 21, 2020, 09:59:34 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 21, 2020, 09:24:13 PM
Quote from: Fuck it! on March 21, 2020, 07:51:52 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 21, 2020, 06:02:13 PM
Yeah no one asked for this random 6-pack challenge. We already had that 3 years ago when Naomi won the title. The way they're scrambling to put on a decent show and Tamina being a filler opponent. Just have Sasha turn on MUTTley and have Tamina & Naomi joined in and beat her ugly ass down.
!!!!!!!! Or they should started this feud after the RR. Have Sasha call Barely's dog faced ass over cheating to win the title and build from there.
!!!!!

We really need to be on creative. Along with Kaeli & Cody too. Charlie & Phil can stay with the Bellas outside in the common area while we work.

Actually glad HOF got cancelled. :kii:
!!!!!!! Exactly. They could've had a decent build up. Hell, they could've started a slow build after Survivor Series. Do a slow build with Becky/Shayna and Sasha/Barely. That would've made a lot more sense. Instead of the weak shit they've done. Had Shayna go through the elimination chamber. That could've been for the tag titles. Make those kabuki whores defend their titles. smh I'd rather have The Fiend vs Roman for the title instead of Goldberg. WWE pisses me the fuck off. I cancelled my subscription after SSD and only caught bits and pieces of EC on YouTube. Having Shayna's manly ass go through the RAW women's roster like that was stupid and unnecessary.
SCREAMING!!!!!!

I agree with all of this! Having Butch destroy all those women was just like "ok we get it, she's going to WM" I wasn't even invested. I haven't even been tuning in. Like you, I catch clips on YouTube but it's pretty much what we've been watching every week.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Kaeli. on March 21, 2020, 10:05:26 PM
Yeah no one asked for this random 6-pack challenge. We already had that 3 years ago when Naomi won the title. The way they're scrambling to put on a decent show and Tamina being a filler opponent. Just have Sasha turn on MUTTley and have Tamina & Naomi joined in and beat her ugly ass down.
!!!!!!!! Or they should started this feud after the RR. Have Sasha call Barely's dog faced ass over cheating to win the title and build from there.
!!!!!

We really need to be on creative. Along with Kaeli & Cody too. Charlie & Phil can stay with the Bellas outside in the common area while we work.

jdasjkhjk !!!

When u realize Bayley has held the Smackdown Women's Championship for almost a year :thatssowendy:
I just want Sasha to turn on her. Would love to see Naomi "attempt" to save her instead just beat her ass down along with Tamina. Bring back Team Bad!

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 23, 2020, 08:19:18 AM
Quote from: Kaeli. on March 21, 2020, 10:05:26 PM
!!!!!

jdasjkhjk !!!

When u realize Bayley has held the Smackdown Women's Championship for almost a year :thatssowendy:
I just want Sasha to turn on her. Would love to see Naomi "attempt" to save her instead just beat her ass down along with Tamina. Bring back Team Bad!
Naomi doesn't want to go back to being a heel yet. She stated that in that interview that I posted before she beat 'Mella for the Chance to face Barely in Saudi Arabia.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 23, 2020, 08:17:13 AM
!!!!!

!!!!!!! Exactly. They could've had a decent build up. Hell, they could've started a slow build after Survivor Series. Do a slow build with Becky/Shayna and Sasha/Barely. That would've made a lot more sense. Instead of the weak shit they've done. Had Shayna go through the elimination chamber. That could've been for the tag titles. Make those kabuki whores defend their titles. smh I'd rather have The Fiend vs Roman for the title instead of Goldberg. WWE pisses me the fuck off. I cancelled my subscription after SSD and only caught bits and pieces of EC on YouTube. Having Shayna's manly ass go through the RAW women's roster like that was stupid and unnecessary.
SCREAMING!!!!!!

I agree with all of this! Having Butch destroy all those women was just like "ok we get it, she's going to WM" I wasn't even invested. I haven't even been tuning in. Like you, I catch clips on YouTube but it's pretty much what we've been watching every week.
Exactly. I'm over WWE at this point. I was watching Wrestlemania 30 yesterday on ESPN and it showed how much WWE has declined in the past number of years.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Fuck it! on March 23, 2020, 11:19:21 AM
!!!!!

SCREAMING!!!!!!

Exactly. I'm over WWE at this point. I was watching Wrestlemania 30 yesterday on ESPN and it showed how much WWE has declined in the past number of years.
!!!!!

They're suffering and it shows immensely.

Naomi is so boring, character wise. I love queen to death, but I'm over her at this point. I liked that bad bitch vibe she brought in Team Bad.  :howfestive:

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 23, 2020, 11:22:41 AM
!!!!!

SCREAMING!!!!!!

!!!!!

Naomi is so boring, character wise. I love queen to death, but I'm over her at this point. I liked that bad bitch vibe she brought in Team Bad.  :howfestive:
!!!!!!! I'd rather Naomi turn heel on her own. She can and has done it before. I'm over the whole glow gimmick. Give her a whole new character. Shit I'm even missing Alexa as a heel (but I'm actually liking her as a face) she pulls off being a face better than Barely. Turn Queen Charlotte back to her heel self too. I miss her being the bad queen bitch. I'm over it. Hell form a faction with The New Day and The Usos and add Roman to that shit and turn all of them heel and have them wreck havoc on everyone. WWE needs to fire those washed up soap opera writers and hire us. We'd write better scripts, better storylines, and even allow the talent to just do their thing regarding promos instead of these weak ass promos.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Fuck it! on March 23, 2020, 12:33:23 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 23, 2020, 11:22:41 AM
!!!!!

SCREAMING!!!!!!

!!!!!

!!!!!!! I'd rather Naomi turn heel on her own. She can and has done it before. I'm over the whole glow gimmick. Give her a whole new character. Shit I'm even missing Alexa as a heel (but I'm actually liking her as a face) she pulls off being a face better than Barely. Turn Queen Charlotte back to her heel self too. I miss her being the bad queen bitch. I'm over it. Hell form a faction with The New Day and The Usos and add Roman to that shit and turn all of them heel and have them wreck havoc on everyone. WWE needs to fire those washed up soap opera writers and hire us. We'd write better scripts, better storylines, and even allow the talent to just do their thing regarding promos instead of these weak ass promos.
!!!!!!!!

GORL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrestlemania spoilers are below read at y'all own discretion: Will update as I continue to get information.

[ You must login or register to view this Spoiler! ]
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 31, 2020, 06:28:37 PM
Wayment Boobs! :flamebroiled:

Yeah Boobs has been slaying looks wise for the past number of months. Especially since her and Andrade got engaged.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"