Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: M-Rocka on May 27, 2020, 12:13:02 PM
Quote from: Fuck it! on May 27, 2020, 11:52:50 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on May 27, 2020, 11:19:54 AM
Boobs, WAIT!!!!!!

:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:
I've been telling you that this bitch has been looking good ever since her and Andrade went fully open and exclusive regarding their relationship. Rumor has it that she has a new finisher too. I heard that Takeover is going to be a triple threat with her, Rhea, and lo for the title and she's supposed to drop the title and go back to RAW. Rumor also has it that she's supposed to play a part in the Sasha/Barely mess.
!!!!

If it'll give us a break from Bugly Flintstone so she can grow that "I wanna speak to your manager" hair out, then I'm all for it. As long as Sasha stays heel. I'm praying she doesn't turn back into a boring face again.

Diarrhea should win the title back and have her and Lo feud for a while.
Not Bugby Flintstone  :plzstop: I died. I called her Rover Flinstone :plzstop: Well lo or Rhea are slated to win and enter in a feud for the title. Sasha will remain a heel for the time being and I'm not sure wtf they're going to do with Barely. But I do want to see another Ironman match between those two because the one in NXT is still talked about as one of their best matches. Of course Sasha had more classic matches including the one with Boobs at Hell In A Cell 2016 and with Becky at Hell In A Cell last year. Barely hasn't had many memorable matches though. Lol
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Fuck it! on May 27, 2020, 12:35:00 PM
Boobs, WAIT!!!!!!

I've been telling you that this bitch has been looking good ever since her and Andrade went fully open and exclusive regarding their relationship. Rumor has it that she has a new finisher too. I heard that Takeover is going to be a triple threat with her, Rhea, and lo for the title and she's supposed to drop the title and go back to RAW. Rumor also has it that she's supposed to play a part in the Sasha/Barely mess.
!!!!

If it'll give us a break from Bugly Flintstone so she can grow that "I wanna speak to your manager" hair out, then I'm all for it. As long as Sasha stays heel. I'm praying she doesn't turn back into a boring face again.

Not Bugby Flintstone  :plzstop: I died. I called her Rover Flinstone :plzstop: Well lo or Rhea are slated to win and enter in a feud for the title. Sasha will remain a heel for the time being and I'm not sure wtf they're going to do with Barely. But I do want to see another Ironman match between those two because the one in NXT is still talked about as one of their best matches. Of course Sasha had more classic matches including the one with Boobs at Hell In A Cell 2016 and with Becky at Hell In A Cell last year. Barely hasn't had many memorable matches though. Lol
xcxzcxzcxzczssdzxc

Barely just isn't memorable or cute so. :plzstop: :plzstop:

I'd like to see her turn face again, because being heel comes across contrived and comedic. She sucks on the mic and just sucks overall, I cannot take that mongrel faced ass girl seriously as a heel.

I read this morning that Kairi suffered a minor injury on Raw this past Monday night. Of course they used a picture of her and Nia Jax. That violent ass girl. :plzstop:

Quote from: M-Rocka on May 27, 2020, 12:39:46 PM
Boobs, WAIT!!!!!!

!!!!

xcxzcxzcxzczssdzxc

I'd like to see her turn face again, because being heel comes across contrived and comedic. She sucks on the mic and just sucks overall, I cannot take that mongrel faced ass girl seriously as a heel.

I read this morning that Kairi suffered a minor injury on Raw this past Monday night. Of course they used a picture of her and Nia Jax. That violent ass girl. :plzstop:
Kairi suffered that injury last week when Nia Jax fucked her up backstage. 🤦🏽‍♂️ Nia is always doing something violent. Yeah, Barely sucks in general but you can't deny that Takeover match with her and Sasha was epic as fuck it was match of the year in 2015.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Only thing Barely got is a nice body with ass. That face is ugly as fuck though.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Fuck it! on May 27, 2020, 12:44:48 PM
Boobs, WAIT!!!!!!

!!!!

xcxzcxzcxzczssdzxc

Kairi suffered that injury last week when Nia Jax fucked her up backstage. 🤦🏽‍♂️ Nia is always doing something violent. Yeah, Barely sucks in general but you can't deny that Takeover match with her and Sasha was epic as fuck it was match of the year in 2015.
Oh shit, I almost forgot about that damn match. :flamebroiled:

Poor Kairi. Nia is just dangerous in and out of the ring. She's so fucking sloppy. :stressed:

Quote from: M-Rocka on May 27, 2020, 12:46:11 PM
Boobs, WAIT!!!!!!

!!!!

xcxzcxzcxzczssdzxc

Poor Kairi. Nia is just dangerous in and out of the ring. She's so fucking sloppy. :stressed:
It wasn't during the match. It was during a backstage segment. Nia has always been sloppy as fuck. Cute girl though. Now she's got a better looking face than Barely.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

como la whore

This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Fuck it! on May 27, 2020, 12:49:41 PM
Boobs, WAIT!!!!!!

!!!!

xcxzcxzcxzczssdzxc

It wasn't during the match. It was during a backstage segment. Nia has always been sloppy as fuck. Cute girl though. Now she's got a better looking face than Barely.
Yeah I know it wasn't during the match. I was referring to Sasha & Fugly Bugly's match, I had almost forgot about their match until you mentioned it.

Every woman signed looks better than that thing. Shayna looks like a dykish version of Barely tho. They can pass for brothers. Ugly selves. :dead:

Quote from: M-Rocka on May 27, 2020, 02:28:50 PM
Boobs, WAIT!!!!!!

!!!!

xcxzcxzcxzczssdzxc

Yeah I know it wasn't during the match. I was referring to Sasha & Fugly Bugly's match, I had almost forgot about their match until you mentioned it.

Every woman signed looks better than that thing. Shayna looks like a dykish version of Barely tho. They can pass for brothers. Ugly selves. :dead:
:plzstop: I fucking hate yew. I hollered. But you're not lying.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

charlie.

May 28, 2020, 01:42:19 AM #5125 Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 01:47:08 AM by ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ.

idc what y'all say... Bayley outshined on this segment tbh.
she's getting better at promos. her & Sasha together is a perfect heel tag team.

Sasha looked the best here appearance-wise.
:disgusted:

charlie.

good finish but finish would've been better if Charlotte didn't sell it by laugh.

your first lost in like a year (or 2) and you sell it by sitting up laughing. fdfs
:plzstop:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Fuck it! on May 27, 2020, 07:42:06 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on May 27, 2020, 02:28:50 PM
Boobs, WAIT!!!!!!

!!!!

xcxzcxzcxzczssdzxc

:plzstop: I fucking hate yew. I hollered. But you're not lying.
:plzstop: :plzstop:  :plzstop:

M-Rocka

Quote from: ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ. on May 28, 2020, 01:44:46 AM

good finish but finish would've been better if Charlotte didn't sell it by laugh.

your first lost in like a year (or 2) and you sell it by sitting up laughing. fdfs
:plzstop:
You'd sell it by laughing at Fugley too if you were in Boobs shoes.  :plzstop: :plzstop:

M-Rocka

Quote from: ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ. on May 28, 2020, 01:42:19 AM

idc what y'all say... Bayley outshined on this segment tbh.
she's getting better at promos. her & Sasha together is a perfect heel tag team.

Sasha looked the best here appearance-wise.
:disgusted:

:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

Sasha's been fucking lashing as well. Her and Boobs. Dicked down selves >>>>>>>>