Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on June 26, 2020, 12:14:16 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on June 26, 2020, 12:06:25 PM
Cody, do you still have that gif of Eve running in the ring and her leg was shaking like a chicken having a convulsion?

sssssssssdsdddddffffffffdssss

I don't think so  :plzstop: are you sure it was Eve?
Yes  :dead: :dead: :dead:

She was running to attack Maryse and her foot was dangling outside of the ring. :plzstop:

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: M-Rocka on June 26, 2020, 08:40:36 AM
I couldn't take them during 2010-2014, that era was just deplorable. Thank God for NXT when we had Sasha, Fire Crotch, Boobs, Sucky Ducky Ping Pong (Asuka), and even Barely's Doberman pinscher looking ass.
Sucky Ducky Ping Pong. :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: I literally howled. I fucking hate yew. :plzstop:
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

One person I wish WWE would bring back is AJ Lee. Think about the epic matches she would have and her promos. She'd kill Alexa (who is one of the best females on the mic right now) on the mic. I'd love to see AJ vs Sasha or even Becky or even Boobs. Hell, I'd love to see a match with her vs Alexa, Naomi, Ember (who is still recovering from her surgery that she had timetable for her return is possibly RR but not sure), and a few others. 
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

pCj

Quote from: M-Rocka on June 26, 2020, 12:11:22 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on June 26, 2020, 12:07:56 PM

This slutty mom

fffffffffff

Oof! Red hot! Electric! Sizzle!

I can't believe she thought this was sexy.  :plzstop:
This THESPIAN embracing the gimmick!
:blessed:

This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

pCj

M-Rocka

Quote from: Fuck it! on June 26, 2020, 12:22:38 PM
I couldn't take them during 2010-2014, that era was just deplorable. Thank God for NXT when we had Sasha, Fire Crotch, Boobs, Sucky Ducky Ping Pong (Asuka), and even Barely's Doberman pinscher looking ass.
Sucky Ducky Ping Pong. :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: I literally howled. I fucking hate yew. :plzstop:
fffffffffffffffffdddddddds

What did I do sis? :plzstop: :ohwow: :plzstop: :plzstop:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Fuck it! on June 26, 2020, 12:25:59 PM
One person I wish WWE would bring back is AJ Lee. Think about the epic matches she would have and her promos. She'd kill Alexa (who is one of the best females on the mic right now) on the mic. I'd love to see AJ vs Sasha or even Becky or even Boobs. Hell, I'd love to see a match with her vs Alexa, Naomi, Ember (who is still recovering from her surgery that she had timetable for her return is possibly RR but not sure), and a few others.
I forgot about AJ Lee. That bitch was amazing. She left at her prime too, but it made since with all of those injuries. Her and Paige were what drew me into the main roster shit along with Naomi of course. Then she left, and Steph brought Sasha, Fire Crotch, & Boobs to the main roster to shake shit up! :ohwow:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Bella. on June 26, 2020, 12:44:12 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on June 26, 2020, 12:11:22 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on June 26, 2020, 12:07:56 PM

This slutty mom

fffffffffff

Oof! Red hot! Electric! Sizzle!

I can't believe she thought this was sexy.  :plzstop:
This THESPIAN embracing the gimmick!
:blessed:
f

Well it wasn't that difficult to embrace such a non challenging role she exudes so well. She needs a BAFTA & an Oscar.

Quote from: Bella. on June 26, 2020, 01:08:59 PM
d

just tell us.
She tried to steal Triple H from Steph. Steph wasn't having it. Big rumor is that her and Steph had a fight backstage during a WWE event because Chrissy claimed that Triple H ate her pussy and that set Steph off and Steph beat her ass and then had her fired.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Quote from: M-Rocka on June 26, 2020, 01:09:02 PM

That name sis.  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Fuck it! on June 26, 2020, 04:23:36 PM

That name sis.  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
xxccccccvccccxddxcccvc

Well, I couldn't think of anything else since we all gave this child 90 names already. :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Quote from: M-Rocka on June 26, 2020, 04:26:13 PM

xxccccccvccccxddxcccvc

Well, I couldn't think of anything else since we all gave this child 90 names already. :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
Did you see what I mentioned about the scandal regarding Chrissy Hemme's firing from WWE?
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Fuck it! on June 26, 2020, 04:28:42 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on June 26, 2020, 04:26:13 PM

xxccccccvccccxddxcccvc

Did you see what I mentioned about the scandal regarding Chrissy Hemme's firing from WWE?
n

Wait!!!! Because 2005 Triple H  :caseoftheherp:

Whew, and everyone knows Steph will drag a bitch for her man. :plzstop: