Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

como la whore

Nattie is just so boring  :plzstop: very forgettable. Amazing athlete tho.

I kinda compare her to Molly in terms of skill. But at least Molly was an effective babyface AND heel.

Nattie is just kinda......there.
:bvy:

M-Rocka

Kaeli.

Quote from: chula. on July 12, 2020, 06:42:31 PM

I kinda compare her to Molly in terms of skill. But at least Molly was an effective babyface AND heel.

she so fucking.... BLAH

And really she's not that interesting in the ring to me either. Although she's more skilled than 95% of the girls

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on July 12, 2020, 06:42:31 PM

!!!!

She needs to just retire and become a full time trainer at the PC. She's one of the most technically skilled wrestlers ever, but she is just so dull in terms of character.

Doesn't she live in Orlando anyway? She has nothing else to prove, boring self.

charlie.

Quote from: M-Rocka on July 12, 2020, 07:17:40 PM
Quote from: Bella. on July 12, 2020, 05:40:11 PM
Aside from your father.
dddddddddddddddddd

PHIL!!!!!!!😳😳😳😳😳😳

I'm sorry but the way Phil just sold this heel promo then dipped out the thread.  :plzstop: ffddfsdsfdsf

M-Rocka

Quote from: ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ. on July 13, 2020, 04:10:03 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on July 12, 2020, 07:17:40 PM
Quote from: Bella. on July 12, 2020, 05:40:11 PM
Aside from your father.
dddddddddddddddddd

PHIL!!!!!!!😳😳😳😳😳😳

I'm sorry but the way Phil just sold this heel promo then dipped out the thread.  :plzstop: ffddfsdsfdsf
sshsgsgsgagaggssbsbddbdb

Phil is just rude as fuck, not this backstage promo w/ Lilian Garcia

pCj

Kaeli.

Quote from: Bella. on July 13, 2020, 09:03:06 AM
sssssdff I kinda just tell it like it is lolz!  :cheerup:

CCCCCCCCCCCVVBSGSH

omf

The way I thought "sissy" would be the most disrespectful thing to come out of his mouth  :plzstop:

King >

pCj

M-Rocka

como la whore

Quote from: Bella. on July 13, 2020, 09:03:06 AM
sssssdff I kinda just tell it like it is lolz!  :cheerup:

VDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

:plzstop:

M-Rocka

https://wwfoldschool.com/charlotte-flair-explains-why-shell-be-off-wwe-tv-for-a-longer-time-opens-up-about-her-implants-issue/

QuoteCHARLOTTE FLAIR EXPLAINS WHY SHE'LL BE OFF WWE TV FOR A LONGER TIME, OPENS UP ABOUT HER IMPLANTS ISSUE

Charlotte Flair was written off WWE programming after suffering a kayfabe injury in a fight on RAW with Nia Jax last month. She has taken time off for an elective surgery.

Flair went into detail about why she took time off from WWE on Twitter and said that she'll be out for a longer period of time.

Below is what she wrote:

"My air conditioning is broken, and we have a little free time. These tweets may be spaced out a bit, but we're going to talk time off, plastic surgery and boobs.

The entire world having an opinion on the topic bothers me more than I care to let on, so we are going to discuss it.

I'm going to save the history of my boobs for a different bedtime story, so:

Picture it. Charlotte, North Carolina, 2018. A young queen, shortly after a career defining WrestleMania victory, finds herself sicker than sick at her brother's house.

A trip to the doctor tells us the likely culprit is silicone poisoning, and that my implant had been leaking for quite some time. It was one of the worse cases the doctor had seen.

At that time, I had a few options to fix the issue. Each option had a specific recovery time. I love this job more than anything, so I picked the option that allowed me to return the soonest. That was the choice I made.

Fast forward to a few months ago. Something felt off, so I went back to the doctor. Same issue again.

This time, I'm going with an option that I believe will solve the issue long time, even though the recovery period is a little longer than I would like.

To clarify: I do not have silicone poisoning this time. The surgery is cosmetic to fix an issue from a prior surgery.

I'll be back when I'm ready. The body will be rested, and the mind still focused on legacy. Focused on this job. Focused on being better. Always being better."

ddddddd

I loves Boobs dearly, but girl.. :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

como la whore