Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: Lucid Dreams on August 29, 2020, 01:59:09 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on August 28, 2020, 05:11:20 AM
Quote from: ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ. on August 28, 2020, 01:11:10 AM

Yeah it's sad actually. Apparently she's taking time off to deal with that and when she returns, she's coming back with a new name and gimmick allegedly.
Yeah, Mandy will also have to testify as well because she was there too. The dude traveled from SC to Florida and was planning to kidnap Sonya and kill Mandy. He even threatened to kill Sonya's family members and her gf. Rumor has it that they're going to put her and Mandy back together and turn them into a dominant tag team which should've been done in the first place.
Breaking them up was stupid on their parts anyway. I just read a few moments ago Boobs will be out for a year to let her knees and rotator cuffs heal.

I'm glad Roman finally turned heel. Long overdue self.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Lucid Dreams on August 29, 2020, 02:01:31 PM
Roman is back and is a heel and Heyman is his manager now too. He's facing The Fiend and Braun in a triple threat no holds barred match for the universal title at Payback tomorrow. Sasha and Barely are facing Nia Jax and Shayna for the tag titles as well (the original plans were Shayna and Asuka), Keith Lee (who is now on RAW) is facing Randy Orton.
I wish they'd hurry up and pull the damn trigger on Fugley & Sasha already. I'm fucking bored.

charlie.

charlie.

but also, they should rebrand them as a tag team this time. hopefully...
because Sonya coming out to Mandy's music as a manager was NOT it.  :disgusted:

M-Rocka

Quote from: ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ. on August 29, 2020, 11:13:32 PM

Their joint entrance:

Mandy:  :young:  :cmereddy:

Sonya: Bloodsport! Terminator 2! Mission Impossible!

:plzstop: :plzstop:

charlie.

Quote from: M-Rocka on August 30, 2020, 12:38:27 PM

Their joint entrance:

!!!!!!!!

:plzstop:

and Sonya was always blurred out due to Mandy's filter on her entrance. fdjklsdf;f

I'm glad Sonya used that in a promo against her cause it was true.  :dead:

M-Rocka

Quote from: ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ. on August 30, 2020, 09:28:51 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on August 30, 2020, 12:38:27 PM

Their joint entrance:

!!!!!!!!

:plzstop:

and Sonya was always blurred out due to Mandy's filter on her entrance. fdjklsdf;f

I'm glad Sonya used that in a promo against her cause it was true.  :dead:
ssgsgsgsgssgegwgwhwwhwhh

Yeah I'll be glad when she returns.

Mandy's entrance is late

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

The Iiconics are no more. They got broken up last night. Vince wants to give Peyton a singles push
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: M-Rocka on August 29, 2020, 07:27:49 PM

Yeah it's sad actually. Apparently she's taking time off to deal with that and when she returns, she's coming back with a new name and gimmick allegedly.
Yeah, Mandy will also have to testify as well because she was there too. The dude traveled from SC to Florida and was planning to kidnap Sonya and kill Mandy. He even threatened to kill Sonya's family members and her gf. Rumor has it that they're going to put her and Mandy back together and turn them into a dominant tag team which should've been done in the first place.
Breaking them up was stupid on their parts anyway. I just read a few moments ago Boobs will be out for a year to let her knees and rotator cuffs heal.

Yeah rumor has it that Boobs and Becky will return around the same time. Yeah, as far as Roman is concerned he's been wanting to turn heel for a while now. Oh and Brock is no longer with WWE. Contract negotiations fell through and he left. He's the hottest free agent on the market. Rumor has it that Boobs and Becky are trying to convince Tessa Blanchard to come to WWE (She did participate in the Mae Young Classic in 2017) but I'm not sure what's going to happen with that.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Lucid Dreams on September 01, 2020, 02:56:36 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on August 29, 2020, 07:27:49 PM

Yeah rumor has it that Boobs and Becky will return around the same time. Yeah, as far as Roman is concerned he's been wanting to turn heel for a while now. Oh and Brock is no longer with WWE. Contract negotiations fell through and he left. He's the hottest free agent on the market. Rumor has it that Boobs and Becky are trying to convince Tessa Blanchard to come to WWE (She did participate in the Mae Young Classic in 2017) but I'm not sure what's going to happen with that.
They need new blood. I'm surprised Kaitlyn didn't return after Mae Young Classic. I wanted to see her go another run. Especially w/ her dark brunette look, Sidney Prescott self.

Well I'm glad Fire Crotch & Boobs are gone for a while though just to give other women a chance. Happy that The IIconics are split up and what the hell is going on with Yucki Cross & Anorexa?

M-Rocka