Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

MELINA IS BACK!!!!!!!! She'll be on the Raw roster apparently. I'd say have her feud with Asuka for the Raw Women's Title and then rekindle her feud with Piggy James one last time.

https://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/former-womens-champion-melina-is-returning-to-wwe/amp/

:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

charlie.

what's her face promo skills decreasing? or do y'all think it was a botch (bad day)?

also,
this new Alexa >>>>

finally she gets that Harley Quin role
:flamebroiled: and the storyline is cute. im intrigued. i see you WWE. fkdjsfkl;

charlie.

Quote from: M-Rocka on September 18, 2020, 06:28:56 PM
MELINA IS BACK!!!!!!!! She'll be on the Raw roster apparently. I'd say have her feud with Asuka for the Raw Women's Title and then rekindle her feud with Piggy James one last time.

https://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/former-womens-champion-melina-is-returning-to-wwe/amp/

now wait.
:omgwatshappening: i might start watching it on cable again. ffds

M-Rocka

Quote from: ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ. on September 19, 2020, 05:23:27 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on September 18, 2020, 06:28:56 PM

now wait.
:omgwatshappening: i might start watching it on cable again. ffds
Melina just now said it wasn't true, but folks are speculating that she's only saying this because they ruined the surprise by announcing it. Kinda like John Morrison. Girl, if you don't get your flexible ass back in that WWE ring.

:bvy:

M-Rocka

Quote from: ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ. on September 19, 2020, 05:22:36 AM

what's her face promo skills decreasing? or do y'all think it was a botch (bad day)?

also,
this new Alexa >>>>

finally she gets that Harley Quin role
:flamebroiled: and the storyline is cute. im intrigued. i see you WWE. fkdjsfkl;
Liv Morgan fits that Harley Quinn role better tbh, but I'm just confused as to what's going on with these promos lately.

I don't know if Anorexa is going full fledged heel which makes no sense if she's allegedly becoming Sister Abigail and Bray Wyatt is a face now. I'm confused.

charlie.

September 22, 2020, 03:26:37 AM #5752 Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 03:29:52 AM by ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ.

Zelina is actually not that bad in the ring.

This is a great match from both of them...
:ATLcameo:

However, there was some bothces that were not Mickie's fault.
I even heard the ref say "watch your shoulder Zelina" a couple times.

why did they give her this win?

M-Rocka

There goes Piggy's chances down the shitter. I would've had her wrestle against Bianca, Nia, or Shayna. Not a damn Zelina.:dead:

Kaeli.

fffvshshs

guys QUEElina can go a bit. I remember her slaying in TNA before they made her be a manager in WWE. She's better than most of the boring girls. 

mickie shouldn't be jobbing to her tho. What was the point in having her return 

M-Rocka

Are they trying to push this thing to win the title already? Welp, there goes Bianca Belair's chances. :uhh:

M-Rocka

Teaser! Mystery! Silhouette!

Is this Carmella? :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

I hate when WWE pulls stupid shit like this. Remember Emmalina? :dead:

charlie.

September 23, 2020, 02:54:58 AM #5757 Last Edit: September 23, 2020, 02:56:59 AM by ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ.
Quote from: Kaeli. on September 22, 2020, 09:32:37 AM
fffvshshs

guys QUEElina can go a bit. I remember her slaying in TNA before they made her be a manager in WWE. She's better than most of the boring girls.

mickie shouldn't be jobbing to her tho. What was the point in having her return

!!!!!!

yeah she's not bad at all.

:plzstop: but I'm mad at them giving her this win

charlie.

Quote from: M-Rocka on September 22, 2020, 11:22:29 AM

Teaser! Mystery! Silhouette!

Is this Carmella? :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

I hate when WWE pulls stupid shit like this. Remember Emmalina? :dead:

:plzstop: if it's Carmella I'm screaming.

not Emmalina all over again
:dead:

charlie.

September 23, 2020, 02:59:06 AM #5759 Last Edit: September 23, 2020, 03:00:00 AM by ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ.
Quote from: M-Rocka on September 22, 2020, 09:41:35 AM

Are they trying to push this thing to win the title already? Welp, there goes Bianca Belair's chances. :uhh:

yeah the match was to determine who would face Asuka for the championship.

that's why I was upset.
I doubt they are giving her the title though.
They are just building Asuka's title reign, I'm sure.
:disgusted: